Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I called the number from the home page ... I am on a plan through my brother who works for Sprint. They told me I have to go through him to get it and not until the 13th. Anyone have a similar situation that worked around it. The sales rep was not so friendly.
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Did anyone else get a 700wx confirmation e-mail or am I the only one? Color me concerned...
    I ordered at about 1:30CT, and am currently listed as backordered. But it does say 800w.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    I just ordered mine. I have an old plan and they didn't care. $249 after rebate and new 2 year agreement. I'm stoked!
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    My local store in Michigan said they have it in stock, but will not sell it until Sunday 13th.
    ordered mine through Telesales as well. order showing up online for tracking with the following:

Order Date: 7/10/2008
    Product ID: PTR800HK
    Description: Palm Treo 800W

however, status is showing up empty.
    1PTUser, so what's the verdict on the battery? standard only? or standard & extended both included?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    Pink centro, Blue 800w & Treo 700w.
    It looks pretty dark in your pictures, 1PT. Is the 800w really blue? It looks closer to Malatesta's speculated "charcoal" than a blue here and in your other thread.
    I'm next in line at a store that supposedly has one. We should know in 10 mins or so.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I was able to pick one up today. The box came with what you see in the picture. Treo 800w, charger, sync cable, headphones and 1 battery..the 1150mAh one. I am about to get it setup with my work email. The find (gps) feature is pretty nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    Why? Sprint doesn't want your phone. Sell it on Craigslist or eBay after you get the new one. I already sold my Mogul and will sell my 700WX as soon as I have the 800W.
    Don't really want to go through the hassle of selling it to someone else. Plus its within the 30 day return window.
    I cant find anyone in Dallas who will admit to having them. Anyone else having luck in Dallas?
    Wait, do I need to have a business account to order through telesales?
    One battery? I'm disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpeace View Post
    I was able to pick one up today. The box came with what you see in the picture. Treo 800w, charger, sync cable, headphones and 1 battery..the 1150mAh one. I am about to get it setup with my work email. The find (gps) feature is pretty nice.
    Looking at it with your own eyes, kpeace, what color is that darned thing? It's looking "charcoal gray/black" in your pictures and 1PTUser's pictures, but some first-hand observers call it blue.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Forgot to mention. I walked into the store and said i wanted the treo 800w., they asked if it was new line or upgrade? I said upgrade. he punched it up and told me the unit would be 349 ( i qualified for a 150 discount because i was out of contract) and i would receive a $150 mail in rebate. He gave me the mail in form with all the info. my total out the sprint store was $371. i will send off for the rebate soon.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Forgot to mention. I walked into the store and said i wanted the treo 800w., they asked if it was new line or upgrade? I said upgrade. he punched it up and told me the unit would be 349 ( i qualified for a 150 discount because i was out of contract) and i would receive a $150 mail in rebate. He gave me the mail in form with all the info. my total out the sprint store was $371. i will send off for the rebate soon.
    Man i am too excited. that should be a $100 Mail in rebate.. sorry for the misinformation
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    It's definitely blue... Hey kpeace did you get a line of glue on the screen from the protective film? It's a small thing but annoying.
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
    /me donces

Sooo glad I waited and called back.

New offer:

Cheap basic phone for father-in-law (3rd line). $150 discount + $50 special discount = free.

800w is the normal pricing ($599.99 - $150 - $100 mail in rebate = $249.99)

Plus they offered me a renewal credit. $50 per line. 3 lines = $150.

Total cost for 2 phones: $99.99

Incidentally the local Sprint store doesn't have them yet. They looked up the phone, and it appears to be priced at $699.99 if you want to buy it out of pocket (no credits, no mail in rebate, no activation on Sprint's network).
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MinistrOfJustiz View Post
    Looking at it with your own eyes, kpeace, what color is that darned thing? It's looking "charcoal gray/black" in your pictures and 1PTUser's pictures, but some first-hand observers call it blue.
    I can see why some confuse the colors. It is more blue than charcoal in my opinion. I call it midnite blue. my wife looked at it initially in the house light and called it charcoal grey. we looked it outside and she now calls it midnite blue....