Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    I just placed my order. Supposedly I am getting it for $149 after rebates and credits, but before an additional $50 service credit. We'll see if that end up being right or not. They claim it will ship tomorrow.
    What is Telesales? Is it only for business accounts?
    Just called the local plasma donation center....only $60 for the first time donation....that doesn't help the fundage situation....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    My local got EM. He is putting it aside and it is 349.99 plus 100.00 MIR. I should have it within the hour... in theory.
    Did he offer that price or did you tell them something to get it?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon View Post
    I just placed my order. Supposedly I am getting it for $149 after rebates and credits, but before an additional $50 service credit. We'll see if that end up being right or not. They claim it will ship tomorrow.
    How are you getting it for $149 after rebates? I thought it was $249 after rebates.
    Any word on any cincinnati stores having the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by 700wxRules View Post
    It is in stores go GET EM.... I just got back from the store... went at lunch just to look and see they had it in stock
    Don't get it in store if package comes with just one battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    How are you getting it for $149 after rebates? I thought it was $249 after rebates.
    Standard would be $249 minus the usual $70 contract resign per line bonus = $180. Don't know where the other $30 comes from.
  9. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I want to two stores that both said no. Order placed by telesales and they're telling me tomorrow delivery date! I'll believe it when I see it, but woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Don't get it in store if package comes with just one battery.
    Should they be coming with two batteries?
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I dunno, but I wasn't going to argue. He said the price was $349 then a $100 credit and then a $100 mail-in rebate = $149.

Like I said, we'll see if that is what I really get it for or not.
    Just called 866-789-8292

Which is there returns/exchange department. The guy says it doesnt come out till the 13th.

Should I try calling telesales and have them do an exchange for me?

Thanks! BTW I have a Treo 755p which is going in for this treo 800
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Just called 866-789-8292

Which is there returns/exchange department. The guy says it doesnt come out till the 13th.

Should I try calling telesales and have them do an exchange for me?

Thanks! BTW I have a Treo 755p which is going in for this treo 800
    Why? Sprint doesn't want your phone. Sell it on Craigslist or eBay after you get the new one. I already sold my Mogul and will sell my 700WX as soon as I have the 800W.
  14. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon View Post
    I dunno, but I wasn't going to argue. He said the price was $349 then a $100 credit and then a $100 mail-in rebate = $149.

Like I said, we'll see if that is what I really get it for or not.
    Sounds like Indian math to me....

I got the same spiel, but mine came out to $349 + Tax - $100 mail in rebate. I didn't get an account resign addition per line... Anyone else get that, should I call back and fight for it?
    Yeah! My order status changed to "awaiting processing at the warehouse!" (exclamation mark mine)
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I called Telesales and was told it would be in paradise Friday; though I doubt it.
    Did anyone else get a DM14-O-xxxxxxxx style order number? It makes checking the order status a little harder since it's not in the xx-xxxx-1234567 style.
    WTF?

Back to "submitted and requires manual processing"

I'll stop checking now. I'll be away on Monday and Tuesday so it looks like Wednesday it is for me (or tomorrow).
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Just ordered mine....Supposed to be here tomorrow (Friday , 7/11)
  20. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I'm a little worried... I just got a Tips on using your new Treo700wx e-mail sent to me from Sprint...

Anyone else get this? I'm hoping it's just cause it's so new there system is whacked, all the details she read to me were the 800. Plus the price on the 700wx wouldn't come out to the same as the 800 would it?

...someone calm me down... My order number isn't showing up in their system...
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast