Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 258
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Right... but wtf does fullfillment_hold mean?!
    According to Telesales it means that the phone is backordered. I asked the rep if she knew when they would be getting more in stock and she said that it would be no more than 3 days......... which would mean our phones will ship on the 13th with overnight shipping.
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Every phone I have ever ordered from them has shipped from Lousiville, KY. Ive only lived on the East coast though. They are typically bad with getting shipping info to you but very good about getting it out fast overnighted.

    I am not going to worry too much about what the order system says.
    Same here... always get devices from the KY warehouse myself (Philadelphia here). And you are right, GENERALLY they are overnighted and GENERALLY they have ZERO clue on the order status or where it is or what the tracking number is... but sure enough... it's usually there the next day.
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    According to Telesales it means that the phone is backordered. I asked the rep if she knew when they would be getting more in stock and she said that it would be no more than 3 days......... which would mean our phones will ship on the 13th with overnight shipping.
    huh, interesting

    normally i'd be concerned, but seeing as this just went live in their system, I bet their total inventory has not arrived/been entered in yet...

    they probably have a few systems that feed off each other.

    oh well...just have to wait, lol
  4. #84  
    I hope someone here can be more helpful than Sprint:

    I received an update that my order status is "ENSEMBLE ACTIVATION ERROR". CS swears up and down that nothing is wrong. I have a bad feeling about this. Does anyone else have this message? Do you know what it means?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  5. #85  
    Look at you... playing it "Mr. Cool", you are SO not fooling anyone man. You've been walking around all day with a tent... or at least a partial.
  6. #86  
    It is in stores go GET EM.... I just got back from the store... went at lunch just to look and see they had it in stock
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by 700wxRules View Post
    It is in stores go GET EM.... I just got back from the store... went at lunch just to look and see they had it in stock
    Pictures...specs...info!!! Please!!!
  8. #88  
    Is the mail-in-rebate form in the box?
  9.    #89  
    I was getting concerned I did not have an email like everyone...so I called and they had my email address wrong. Got that corrected and then asked about the backorder status. She said her system says they have inventory and should ship today.
  10. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #90  
    I called the Silver Spring, Bethesda and Rockville stores and they all say they DON'T have 'em... Bummer.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Pictures...specs...info!!! Please!!!
    Sorry got a meeting gotta jet will update later today.... but it is what we have wanted the Power Vision is still setting up but GPS looks AWESOME
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    I called the Silver Spring, Bethesda and Rockville stores and they all say they DON'T have 'em... Bummer.
    I checked at the St.Louis stores and they DON'T have them...... guess I will wait on my current order...
  13. #93  
    My local got EM. He is putting it aside and it is 349.99 plus 100.00 MIR. I should have it within the hour... in theory.
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Look at you... playing it "Mr. Cool", you are SO not fooling anyone man. You've been walking around all day with a tent... or at least a partial.
    lmao...

    Maybe, but I also got my mint Nikkor 85mm f1.4 lens in today which has kept me happily distracted!
  15. #95  
    http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=155476

    ENSEMBLE_ACTIVATION_ERROR is the last step before shipping according to this thread.

    Yet when I talked to CS, they swear nothing is wrong with my order and guaranteed my order would NOT ship today.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  16. samboy's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #96  
    I just placed my order, and it has an estimated delivery date of on or before July 11th (with no guarantees). They didn't say anything about my plan being $30 / month, and I still got the upgrade pricing of $349. (somehow $402 with tax and some $18 fee) Hopefully they won't have any surprises for my plan pricing when I try and activate it!
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy View Post
    I just placed my order, and it has an estimated delivery date of on or before July 11th (with no guarantees). They didn't say anything about my plan being $30 / month, and I still got the upgrade pricing of $349. (somehow $402 with tax and some $18 fee) Hopefully they won't have any surprises for my plan pricing when I try and activate it!
    The $18 is the activation fee. Usually they'll waive it, especially if you mention it.
  18. #98  
    You guys are lucky! I called four Sprint stores in North Dallas and none of them have the phones and aren't expecting them until next week.
  19. #99  
    my stores holding mine if I can get there by 7:15 tonight. going to be close.
  20. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #100  
    Any stores in the DC metro area have 'em?
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions