Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 258
  1. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #61  
    Just ordered my phone as well. $349, with a $100 mail in rebate for a net cost of $249. She said the phones were in stock and that I should have it tomorrow or early next week.
  2. #62  
    GoogleNerd,

    Actually, you'd be surprised just how many members here were part of the beta testing group...

    It's gonna be pretty solid. Not perfect, but solid.

    ps Maybe I'll check out 42nd street if I get a chance today...
  3. gr2gztch's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #63  
    I think they actually process the order from the local stores. Thats probably why some people are hearing that its out of stock..
  4. #64  
    This is very reminiscent of the 650 release. Everyone was very upset about Palm's delay in shipping. We even had a poster from the shipping center on the boards checking everyone's order number and confirming that they would ship that day.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    Just ordered my phone as well. $349, with a $100 mail in rebate for a net cost of $249. She said the phones were in stock and that I should have it tomorrow or early next week.
    Interesting... how can someone after me have stock? It seems they might be coming from different locations and thus people who live in different geo-locations are getting the shaft.
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    They EFFed me. Backordered.
    It wouldn't suprise me if the phones are "backordered" until the official release date.

    Still, that's only 3 days away.

    Called Sprint, they offered me the $349.99. Asked about the MIR and they instantly said I could get it to bring it to $249.99.

    I'll call back later and try another tact, and see what happens.
  7. #67  
    I wonder what I can sell right now to get the $450? I'm suppost to be going to Florida next week so my Treo funds are tied up as gas money now...



    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Lexington, KY
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Yep, just called an confirmed at Nicholasville road store

    I'm also waiting on a call back from the Store...will update when I get the call.
  8. #68  
    Update: 42nd street does not have it yet, they are expecting them sometime but no ETA.

    Will try some others here in NYC.
  9. #69  
    You know what would be awesome... If one of you guys could test out getting verizon to accept this esn... i'm stuck on the big red for over a year and I would love to rock one of these before they get theres supposedly this fall but it might probably be longer...
  10.    #70  
    Ok, Corporate Sprint store in Lexington, KY has them. Just got a call back from the store manager. They will sell it to me but it is going to be $449 plus they do have the $100 MIR.

    However, I can't do it because of the $349 -$100 MIR I got over Telesales!

    MAN!!!!
  11. #71  
    Just ordered mine through Telesales: $349.99 - $100 MIR + tax + shipping + 2 year agreement (but no activation fee); I ordered 2 additional home chargers at $49.99 each and one car charger at $39.99 - I know I can probably get these after-market cheaper, but I just wanted to get everything at once and not have to worry about buying stuff later; now I just have to go and buy my 8 GB memory card!

    I can't wait to get the phone - I hope it comes before the weekend!
  12. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #72  
    Sprint store in Gaithersburg, MD doesn't have 'em (or wouldn't admit to it anyway!).
  13. #73  
    This is weird now...

    Order Line Details
    ----------------------------------
    Product Details: Palm Treo 800W
    Quantity: 1
    Status: FULFILLMENT_HOLD
    SKU: PTR800HK
    Promotion Code:

    Got my email... why is the website showing a different status?!

    Shipping time is 3-5 day... yuck. Hoping for tomorrow.
  14. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbressman View Post
    Just ordered mine through Telesales: $349.99 - $100 MIR + tax + shipping + 2 year agreement (but no activation fee); I ordered 2 additional home chargers at $49.99 each and one car charger at $39.99 - I know I can probably get these after-market cheaper, but I just wanted to get everything at once and not have to worry about buying stuff later; now I just have to go and buy my 8 GB memory card!

    I can't wait to get the phone - I hope it comes before the weekend!
    $140 in chargers???? Wow... That's a bunch. Folks, we shouldn't need proprietary chargers. They are just MicroUSB... This one is $2.35
    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...34&dcaid=17902
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    This is weird now...

    Order Line Details
    ----------------------------------
    Product Details: Palm Treo 800W
    Quantity: 1
    Status: FULFILLMENT_HOLD
    SKU: PTR800HK
    Promotion Code:

    Got my email... why is the website showing a different status?!

    Shipping time is 3-5 day... yuck. Hoping for tomorrow.
    got the same email just now...

    the shipping time is just standard fair. if you're closer to the distrib center, you can get it faster e.g. NYC is faster than North Dakota, lol

    we'll see
  16. gottspd's Avatar
    Posts
    266 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    #76  
    Crap, my order now says that it's on backorder. Oh well... Nothing I can do about it at this point.
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    got the same email just now...

    the shipping time is just standard fair. if you're closer to the distrib center, you can get it faster e.g. NYC is faster than North Dakota, lol

    we'll see
    Right... but wtf does fullfillment_hold mean?!
  18. #78  
    OK...I have to remember the 700p fiasco...must let others try first...even if Malatesta assures me it'll be right out of the box.............Gotta remember the fun the 5 year old will have at the beach, and not spend my gas money....................I feel like a junkie looking for a fix.............I'LL THROW THE FAMILY UNDER THE BUS FOR A 800W................................... j/k

    OK...I'm better now....I'll quit sidetracking the thread.....


    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Ok, Corporate Sprint store in Lexington, KY has them. Just got a call back from the store manager. They will sell it to me but it is going to be $449 plus they do have the $100 MIR.

    However, I can't do it because of the $349 -$100 MIR I got over Telesales!

    MAN!!!!
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Right... but wtf does fullfillment_hold mean?!
    sounds to me like ready to be shipped ;-) like they processed your order, now its waiting to go out.

    unless our little experiment made Sprint hold our orders, lmao
  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    got the same email just now...

    the shipping time is just standard fair. if you're closer to the distrib center, you can get it faster e.g. NYC is faster than North Dakota, lol

    we'll see

    Every phone I have ever ordered from them has shipped from Lousiville, KY. Ive only lived on the East coast though. They are typically bad with getting shipping info to you but very good about getting it out fast overnighted.

    I am not going to worry too much about what the order system says.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions