Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Add me too the list. Total after all deductions, uncluding mail in rebate: $200. I have 6 lines, so they gave me a little bonus credit. ETA is supposed to be tomorrow, but I am anticipating, Monday.
    Well I was just able to order mine after calling Telesales, business support rep and then finally business premiere care. They said that it should be here in 4-6 business days. My order is already showing up online as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    They EFFed me. Backordered.
    Blame Mal.

At least you have an order status... my order # doesn't even work in their online tracker, but they told me it's "processing" on the phone.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Ahh progress...

my order status is now

"The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed."

I used a different telesales number than the rest of you so I could be the only one with an 800w tomorrow or the only one WITHOUT.
    Backordered as well now, we'll see what happens I suppose.
    $599 - 100 rebate - 150 (2yr agreement) = $350 ...but you guys are paying 350 with a 100 rebate. Where's the other $100 off the price coming from?
    Im backordered too. I find it hard to believe though- I mean honestly, are there enough freaks like us to backorder a phone in a couple of hours?

I decided to call my sprint store again for the hell of it and the girl told me to call back after 3. Hmmmm.....

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Im backordered too. I find it hard to believe though- I mean honestly, are there enough freaks like us to backorder a phone in a couple of hours?

I decided to call my sprint store again for the hell of it and the girl told me to call back after 3. Hmmmm.....

-Rob
    For every freak that posts there are 75 lurker freaks. Or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by opacityzero View Post
    $599 - 100 rebate - 150 (2yr agreement) = $350 ...but you guys are paying 350 with a 100 rebate. Where's the other $100 off the price coming from?

I dont know, but I paid $378 or something before the mail in rebate.

I think they are automatically matching the promo price for people out of contract.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post

-Rob
    Yeah, my store gets delivery between 2-3, if they get them, so do I. So I will def cancel my order and go that other route.
    She said my 800w would be back ordered too, but then at the end she said that it was showing that it would ship today and be delivered tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrapinStation View Post
    She said my 800w would be back ordered too, but then at the end she said that it was showing that it would ship today and be delivered tomorrow.
    Did you check the status of your order online yet?
  13.    #53  
    My local store has them but says no MIR!!!

They are telling me $599 -$150 upgrade = $449. Checking again on MIR but says there is no way for $349!
    Last edited by boilermaker; 07/10/2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I was offered 349 with 100 mir, so 249 after the mir.
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    My local store has them but says no MIR!!!

They are telling me $599 -$150 upgrade = $449. Checking again on MIR but says there is no way for $349!
    where are you located?
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    where are you located?
    Lexington, KY
    Heh, Exactly. There's beta testing and the is TREOCENTRAL BETA TESTING! Personally, I don't trust Palm's beta testing...I'm relying on the the good folks of TC to do that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol, in fairness Palm did beta test this device weeks ago with regular folks, so it should be pretty solid already.

We're more like the massive second wave--but hey, most companies don't ever beta test their phones with regular customers, so that should inspire confidence.
    Where do you get a mir form? I got mine for $349, but she was not sure about the mir. Will the form be included in the box?

I was told that my expected delivery date would be tomorrow, but my order status says backordered??
    Nicholasville road store??? Do they have them in stock?? Oh jimminy, I'm in trouble if they do...........................................

Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Lexington, KY
    Edit: helps to read your above post about them being in stock....GAH! Wife is going to kill me.....BAH!
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleNerd View Post
    Nicholasville road store??? Do they have them in stock?? Oh jimminy, I'm in trouble if they do...........................................
    Yep, just called an confirmed at Nicholasville road store

I'm also waiting on a call back from the Store...will update when I get the call.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast