Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Telesales has it in stock, but I can't order it from them because I'm on a business plan. Now I'm being transferred to corporate accounts to see if I can order it through them. The rep said that it's $599.99 full price and $349.99 for upgrade eligible customers.

Update: The business account rep said that the phone won't launch until the 13th and they can't order it for me until then. She also said that I can't order through Telesales because I'm on a business account.
    Last edited by angrytaxman; 07/10/2008 at 12:24 PM.
    Mine is showing up on the order status website as backordered!!!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Just placed my order
    I just ordered mine as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by kadayo View Post
    Mine still isnt showing, but when I talked with customer service they said that my order was in progress and just waiting on UPS. I guess I will have to wait and see.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by kadayo View Post
    Mine is also showing up on backorder status but I have a feeling this may be because it is before the official release date. I still have hope....
    Mine order is in too and was told it should be here tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.

Front page is up:

http://www.wmexperts.com/sprint_now_...ers_for_t.html

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Mine order is in too and was told it should be here tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.

Front page is up:

http://www.wmexperts.com/sprint_now_...ers_for_t.html
    You couldn't keep this under wraps for a few more minutes until we're all sure we get one?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Yeah, when I ordered she said 2-4 days, but it should be sooner since she ordered priority shipping. Whatever that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    You couldn't keep this under wraps for a few more minutes until we're all sure we get one?
    lol...sorry, I get excited sometimes too

I bet your location has to due with expected arrival. I'm on Long Island/NYC, so we're a pretty huge distribution hub.

Where are you guys going to track your orders?
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Mine is also showing up on backorder status but I have a feeling this may be because it is before the official release date. I still have hope....
    Are you getting that from the Sprint tracking site?

I am getting, "Sorry, but the order number you entered is not valid. Please be sure to enter the complete order number (for example: "xx-xxxx-1234567"). Please check the number and try again."
  13.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    Are you getting that from the Sprint tracking site?

I am getting, "Sorry, but the order number you entered is not valid. Please be sure to enter the complete order number (for example: "xx-xxxx-1234567"). Please check the number and try again."
    use lowercase for the letters
    Let the beta testing begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Took 4 calls but I am all ordered up. $349+tax with extension + $100 mail in rebate. 3-5 business days was quoted for shipping.

Wow- long wait is almost over!
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleNerd View Post
    Let the beta testing begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, in fairness Palm did beta test this device weeks ago with regular folks, so it should be pretty solid already.

We're more like the massive second wave--but hey, most companies don't ever beta test their phones with regular customers, so that should inspire confidence.

Just got my confirmation e-mail. My order status is "FULFILLMENT_HOLD"
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol...sorry, I get excited sometimes too

I bet your location has to due with expected arrival. I'm on Long Island/NYC, so we're a pretty huge distribution hub.
    I'm in NYC also. I called them back and the order is "processing". An email will be sent once the order actually ships. It better ship today...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    They EFFed me. Backordered.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast