Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    I myself did order the phone via telesales, but after seeing the amount of people on here that already had... I became determined to get one, so I called the stores. but none of them said they would give it to me. this morning after taking my girlfriend to take a test. I stopped by a store in robinson,pa. the first person I talked to was the manager. she said not to tell anyone that she was letting me get it early. nuff said and I got it..... im actually posting with it right now. my advise just go into a local sprint store say you want to upgrade and cross your fingers ...
    I originally placed my order for the 800w via telesales but after I saw that everyone was being told it was on backorder I started calling every Sprint store between work and home and when all of those did not have it or at least wouldn't admit to having it I started calling stores a bit out of the way. I came across two stores that said they had it but could not sell it until Sunday. I finally called one store and the store manager answered and he said they were in. I asked him if I could swing by after work to pick it up... he said no problem. When I got there it was waiting for me!
    ---Abort, Retry, Fail???

Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie PEG-NR70/U > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > Palm Treo 800w > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    It seems like calling doesn't really work because I called about 6 Sprint stores in my area and some acted like I was crazy when I told them that some people had them already. Anyways, I think we all have better luck just going to the store directly and talking to the Manager. Just mention the iPhone and they'll probably sell you one on the spot if they have it in stock.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    lol I guess that was telling
    Great, now I am being told that no phone was ordered under my account.... If that is the case I plan on hitting up a few stores on my way home.
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    Great, now I am being told that no phone was ordered under my account.... If that is the case I plan on hitting up a few stores on my way home.
    same thing happened to me yesterday. they told me the order was placed, but not submitted. then I was told to submit another order, which was on hold for a while because they suspected fraud as they saw 2 orders in the system. aiyah.
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    same thing happened to me yesterday. they told me the order was placed, but not submitted. then I was told to submit another order, which was on hold for a while because they suspected fraud as they saw 2 orders in the system. aiyah.
    I am not at all happy, might stop by a few stores and tell them my situation and mention the iphone......see what happens..
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    I am not at all happy, might stop by a few stores and tell them my situation and mention the iphone......see what happens..
    yeah, a lot of unhappy folks out there with Sprint's CS.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    So after canceling my order, I shot out the the only sprint store in the area who admitted to having any. The manager told me that he had 2. Tried to get them to give me rebates and such, but no luck Only 8 months with my current phone, and still 11 months left on my contract. So the only thing the wanted to was to give me 75 off.. No problem I said, Ecare told me if I ordered via telesales, they would credit my account 200.00

The store however could not give me the 75.00 instant credit for renewing my contract. the codes didn't work yet (they told me that they probably wouldn't work until the 13th..? any how, so I emailed ecare, they gave me the 200 credit plus the 75 credit. I'm gonna email again to get credited for the activation fee..
    Quote Originally Posted by tprevett View Post
    So after canceling my order, I shot out the the only sprint store in the area who admitted to having any. The manager told me that he had 2. Tried to get them to give me rebates and such, but no luck Only 8 months with my current phone, and still 11 months left on my contract. So the only thing the wanted to was to give me 75 off.. No problem I said, Ecare told me if I ordered via telesales, they would credit my account 200.00

The store however could not give me the 75.00 instant credit for renewing my contract. the codes didn't work yet (they told me that they probably wouldn't work until the 13th..? any how, so I emailed ecare, they gave me the 200 credit plus the 75 credit. I'm gonna email again to get credited for the activation fee..
    what email address are you using to contact Sprint?
    well, my saga is finally over. after ordering from telesales yesterday am and with no change in status today. In the past 2 days I have called about 9 atlanta area sprint stores and visited 3. Finally found one that admitted to having it and actually sold it to me with no hassles. typing this message on my treo 800w, i'm loving it so far.
    Same here. Canceled telesales order, went to my local store, and bought one.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    what email address are you using to contact Sprint?
    hmm.. dont' really know.. log into my account online.. hit contact us.. there is an email form someplace there.., ecare1,2,0r3 at sprint.com or something like that..

T
    From Backordered yesterday, to Shipped and Activated today. Apparently they were held. I feel better...

Edit: Went to UPS to check tracking. It was sent Next Day Air server and has moved from Kentucky and is now in my State. Is it actually possible that I may receive it today? I think it is a possibility...
    Last edited by Longstrider; 07/12/2008 at 05:58 AM.
    I asked to be upgraded to Saturday delivery just in case. They said I already have next day delivery...

In any event, now we can stop stalking the Sprint tracking site and start stalking the UPS site and delivery man.

It'll be here Monday. Although I won't see it until Tuesday night because I'm travelling...
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Yep, mine is scheduled for Monday
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Mine was ordered through telesales then backordered. I managed to get it at a store yesterday and they said it didnt ship but couldnt cancel the order. They said just refuse delivery. I can't wait for this billing nightmare
    Complete phone addict. Been on every carrier multiple times, paid enough in ETF's to buy a car :P
    ----------------------
    Now on: 2 phones share, 1000 minutes, Nights at 7, Unlimited txt, Unlimited data, Roaming, and PCS to PCS - $50. If they ever force a plan change for a new pda then back to AT&T I go!
    OMW to go get mine. I have to drive an hour, but oh well. It's the only store that I found that will exchange my 755p for it. I just joined via SERO 2 weeks ago.
    I received an email from sprint telesales today with the UPS tracking. Like others, I will be receiving it on Monday.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213