Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    First thoughts on the keyboard is that the 755p is better... more feel for the keys, but I can see it can easily be learned...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez View Post
    Disregard the status... you will get your phone shipped overnight... next day if ordered late in the day.
    I hope that is the case! called to push the order through the "validation needed" status and it's now showing as backordered. Hopefully it'll arrive on Monday for me. can't wait!!
    Is there any stores in MASS that has the phone is stock ??
    Mine also says back ordered or hold and I would like to pick one up now ....
    so anyone In MASS that has picked one up in a store please LET ME KNOW !!!!!
    Thank you
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    I paid 349.00, that does not include the coming 100 MIR.
    Through Telesales? How much time do you have left on your contract? Did you have to "push" at all or that's the price they stated initially?
  5. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    A couple St. Louis stores gave me no answer/no eta on the phone. One went so far as to say that she thinks Sprint is just piloting at select locations and that it isn't really due out for 2 months. If anyone has better luck in STL please let me know.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by dwg View Post
    A couple St. Louis stores gave me no answer/no eta on the phone. One went so far as to say that she thinks Sprint is just piloting at select locations and that it isn't really due out for 2 months. If anyone has better luck in STL please let me know.

LOL
    I talked with the St.Charles store and the manager said that they are not allowed to sell them until Saturday. I plan on calling back Saturday morning to see if the stroy is still the same.
    I had another month until I was able to get all the rebates and deals. I asked if they could give me the courtesy since I have had the treo 700wx since it came out 2 and half years ago. They gave it to me for 349 with the 100 Mail in rebate. I have also heard if you say you were deciding between the iphone and a sprint phone they will give you a $50 credit towards your bill

Anyone have new info on tracking or shipping info from sprint. Mine still says back ordered. Anyone receive theirs today?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I have about 14 months until my contract is up and I was able to get it for $349.99, minus the $100 MIR, minus a $50 invoice credit just for asking. Total - $199.99. When you call to order it, just ask them if they will give you a $50 service credit if you renew for 2 years instead of 1. That's what I did and they said yes right away. Sprint is obviously hurting for business so they're going to do whatever they can to keep you as a customer.
    Well I did alittle running today and was able to find a store that had them in stock but was not allowed to sell them. The price point on this phone is 350 with a new contract. Also another thing of note it is just alittle bit bigger then the centro but not by much. Also that stylus freaking sucks. It was like the thinnest and fragile stylus I have ever seen. Im picking mine up from the sprint store in nj on Sunday morning. Got a chance to play with it like for 10 minutes and im defintely in love with this phone. The instinct is going back sunday lol . BUt anyway I think this phone is very well worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by angrytaxman View Post
    I talked to an executive service rep yesterday afternoon and she told me that my order has been placed on a hold since the phone wasn't supposed to be released until the 13th, and that it wouldn't ship until Monday and I would get it on Tuesday. Keep in mind that I was one of the first ones to order it early in the morning via a business rep.
    Same here. That's what escalations told me. They pushed the order to the warehouse (my order status was something like "warehouse fullfillment" then CALLED ME BACK apologizing profusely saying they were holding all shipments until the release date.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I had called the Sprint Store:

SPRINT STORE-1379
    8311 Leesburg Pike
    Tysons Square Shopping Center
    Vienna,VA 22182
    703-448-7447

I asked them if they had the 800. The girl on the line said yes but she was not able to sell them until Sunday. I said OK. She then called me back two minutes later and said that her manager said it was ok to sell the Treo so I raced over to the store and picked it up no problem. My final price was $349 plus a $100 mail in rebate which brings the total price to $250. Not bad.
    Commo...
    Did they make u re-up tour contract? I just got a q9C about 2 months ago and I hate it...
    How is the new treo??? Any tricks that I can use @the store?
  13. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    I talked with the St.Charles store and the manager said that they are not allowed to sell them until Saturday. I plan on calling back Saturday morning to see if the stroy is still the same.

Much better! I think it was the Galleria store that told me 2 months.
    Got all excited when I saw the Fed Ex truck pulling up. Then saw the driver walking up with a envelop. All it has in it is a cell phone recycling bag. ???

Anyone else get that?
  15. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Got all excited when I saw the Fed Ex truck pulling up. Then saw the driver walking up with a envelop. All it has in it is a cell phone recycling bag. ???

Anyone else get that?
    You have got to be kidding me... If I get that, I'm whipping out the pitchforks...
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting23ray View Post
    Commo...
    Did they make u re-up tour contract? I just got a q9C about 2 months ago and I hate it...
    How is the new treo??? Any tricks that I can use @the store?
    I had just renewed my contract two weeks ago and was trading in the HTC Mogul for the Treo 800W. I'm not sure if they'll give you any of the discounts because it's been past 30 days but you can always ask. I really didn't even try hard at all to get the phone. I just asked if it was available and they said no, then called me back a couple of mintes later and said I could go pick it up. It probably helps that the store was empty because everyone was at the ATT store nearby getting all excited over the iPhone.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I myself did order the phone via telesales, but after seeing the amount of people on here that already had... I became determined to get one, so I called the stores. but none of them said they would give it to me. this morning after taking my girlfriend to take a test. I stopped by a store in robinson,pa. the first person I talked to was the manager. she said not to tell anyone that she was letting me get it early. nuff said and I got it..... im actually posting with it right now. my advise just go into a local sprint store say you want to upgrade and cross your fingers ...
  18. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Did they offer this to you or did you ask about it? I got hosed... I'm going to e-mail e-care and see if they'll credit my account $100 bucks for my two phones.
    I'm somewhat happy to report E-care replied and said they'll credit my account for $50. I'm not sure why I didn't get $100, I did only renew one phone contract though and not both so they might be right.

Either way, I'm calmed enough to wait for my phone patiently so long as it comes by Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    I stopped by a store in robinson,pa. the first person I talked to was the manager. she said not to tell anyone that she was letting me get it early. nuff said and I got it.....
    err... way to go on not telling anyone

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by mbressman View Post
    Just ordered mine through Telesales: $349.99 - $100 MIR + tax + shipping + 2 year agreement (but no activation fee); I ordered 2 additional home chargers at $49.99 each and one car charger at $39.99 - I know I can probably get these after-market cheaper, but I just wanted to get everything at once and not have to worry about buying stuff later; now I just have to go and buy my 8 GB memory card!

I can't wait to get the phone - I hope it comes before the weekend!
    DON'T order any additional car or home/travel charges for the Treo 800w through Sprint. It appears they don't yet stock them, and they sent me charges for the 700wx/700p that WILL NOT work with the 800w!!
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast