Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    In my case, the manager at the sprint store had to put in some kind of override code. They also got an email when I was there that pushed the date back, but he sold it to me anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Who the hell uses the stylus on a treo???
    Sometimes I use mine for Sudoku or other various crap... which Sudoku comes with for free on this device, version 1.4 which stinks... can't OK out of it, I will have to downgrade to 1.3.
    Someone please post some pics of the phone and accessories

thanks
    I have not seen a confirmation email but I checked my order status and it does show up that it was placed but it says it was backordered....

Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I told them I don't have it on me right now. The account is in someone else's name and I wasn't about to hang up, find the ID, then call back.

349.99 + tax + $100 MIR.

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION YET, and the confirmation number is NOT showing up on their online tracker at this moment.

Has anyone received email confirmation???
    Just got mine from a local Sprint store. The manager said they got them in today at 3pm. As for the code, the $150 upgrade was not in there, but she overrode it using the $150 new subscriber + $100 instant and $100 MIR.

So far, not impressed with the ear sound quality.

Time to play with it and see if I 'm going to be happy with it.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ufbaseball15 View Post
    Someone please post some pics of the phone and accessories

thanks

See post #150 in this thread.
    I just called Sprint to check on the order I placed this afternoon at approximately 1:15 ET...

I was told there is NO INVENTORY, and the representative could not give me an ETA as to when the 800w would be back in stock.

Soo, unless your local store has stock, it might be a week or so before Sprint has units to ship for telephone orders.

Sorry for the bad news...but I rather expected this to happen.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I got it earlier this afternoon....

I'll post some info tom....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Ordered mine late today and I was told I will get it Monday.

If I remember correctly, when I ordered my 700p, the tracking info never made any sense and I received my phone FAST!

As far as an extra battery and better stylus, I will steal my wife's extra stuff for her Centro.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    I ordered earlier today and now it says
    "Status: Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturday."
    Quote Originally Posted by ufbaseball15 View Post
    I ordered earlier today and now it says
    "Status: Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturday."

Disregard the status... you will get your phone shipped overnight... next day if ordered late in the day.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez View Post
    Disregard the status... you will get your phone shipped overnight... next day if ordered late in the day.
    I second this...

I don't think I ever got a tracking number from Sprint from my previous orders--it just showed up right quick.
    I just ordered the new Sprint Treo 800W today from Sprint telesales (Thursday, July 10th, 7pm, shipping tomorrow). Not only did I get the $249 price, but when I casually mentioned that I was considering getting the iPhone instead, they also threw in a $50 credit to my account to match the price of the iPhone and waived the $18 activation fee. So I just bought the new 800W for $181. Sweet indeed!
    dang, good to know. I'll keep that in mind.
    Got mine today...luv it..great functional design and really luv the POI app...Palm's back with this phone !
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    For those of you still in contracts, what are you paying?
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
    For those of you still in contracts, what are you paying?
    I paid 349.00, that does not include the coming 100 MIR.
    It's 5:15 am on Friday and I am still showing backordered. Hopefully history is repeating itself and Sprint's shipping status tool proves once again to be worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I second this...

I don't think I ever got a tracking number from Sprint from my previous orders--it just showed up right quick.
    Has anyone talked to reps that said packages were actually shipped yesterday and will be delivered today? From my 5 hours or so , this appears to be a great phone which deserves a great Seidio battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Has anyone talked to reps that said packages were actually shipped yesterday and will be delivered today? From my 5 hours or so , this appears to be a great phone which deserves a great Seidio battery.
    I talked to an executive service rep yesterday afternoon and she told me that my order has been placed on a hold since the phone wasn't supposed to be released until the 13th, and that it wouldn't ship until Monday and I would get it on Tuesday. Keep in mind that I was one of the first ones to order it early in the morning via a business rep.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast