1.    #1  
    I urge all Bell/Telus Subscribers who do not use the unlimited text message service to call your provider and complain. As of tomorrow you WILL be charged 15 cents for every incoming text message. This is unfair and just plain stupid! It is not your choice to receive test messages, nor do i think its at all right to charge some one for a spam text message.

Don't let your self get hosed. make sure you voice your concern guys!
    Some carriers it's 0.40 cents a message. Or more.

15 cents is nothing. If the fee was only 15 cents per message I wouldn't be paying $5 a month for the relatively limited texting I use.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Some carriers it's 0.40 cents a message. Or more.

15 cents is nothing. If the fee was only 15 cents per message I wouldn't be paying $5 a month for the relatively limited texting I use.
    yah but here in canada we get allot of junk text messages. would u like paying 5 bux a month for spam? we get the shaft big time up here by our carriers. we bay 150% more then you guys do for our packages.
    If you want text messages, then pay for them.

If you don't, then have them blocked (it's free, or should be).

It's not fair, no, but it's common in all markets, and as I pointed out before, quite a bit worse than 15 cents in many.
  5.    #5  
    I pay for mine but people who dont will be in for some surprises. also i know with telus its impossible to block text messaging. so they say. because some family members of mine have tried. because they dont usei t at all and didnt want the junk messages.