1.    #1  
    I have the Simply Everything on my shared phone one with treo 700wx and the other is a palm centro. as part of the package i have Sprint TV, I am able to see TV on my Centro but not on my treo. What do I need to watch it on my Treo

Sprint TV Premier
    Simply Everything™ plans include Sprint TV Premier with more than 20 channels to choose from, including all Sprint TV channels plus Ellen DeGeneres On-the-Go, Comedy Central, MTV, Discovery, Nickelodeon and more.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$'$s$ $not$ $available$ $on$ $the$ $700wx$.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    I am changing to a new sprint plan with sprint tv and i have a 700wx if we use the tv app that was floting aroung here and pcgeeks that worked and now stoped do you think it would work since its in the plan if i use the app and how about sprint radio aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by djjeffa View Post
    I am changing to a new sprint plan with sprint tv and i have a 700wx if we use the tv app that was floting aroung here and pcgeeks that worked and now stoped do you think it would work since its in the plan if i use the app and how about sprint radio aswell?
    not likely Jeff, they blocked incoming request from the treo's to server if I recall correctly
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    not likely Jeff, they blocked incoming request from the treo's to server if I recall correctly
    that sucks because the ***** at sprint swore it would and i cant switch back.
    well i could buy a 800w but i need to find a headphone adapter that works because i stream music with shoutcast an listen througe the tape deck of my car stereo
    Yeah I hear ya, the 800 battery life is atrocious in my opinion. I have it and it is always on the charger because it constantly is going dead on me. I do use it to push exchange etc but it should have better battery life.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    will sprint tv work with the 800w?
    It's installed by default and I've used it, so I'd assume yes.

Though in the future you might want to try asking this in the right forum.
    Is there a way to tweak it so that itll work on the 700wx? I too have the premium plan. Since it sees me as a 700 rather than 800 it dies. Anyway to trick it into thinking my phone is an 800w?
    Quote Originally Posted by flipfone View Post
    Is there a way to tweak it so that itll work on the 700wx? I too have the premium plan. Since it sees me as a 700 rather than 800 it dies. Anyway to trick it into thinking my phone is an 800w?
    Buy an 800w?

Hmm, I'm not sure how it identifies you. Maybe change your HTTP headers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Buy an 800w?

Hmm, I'm not sure how it identifies you. Maybe change your HTTP headers?
    800w? I wish... Times are rough ATM. From what im reading they have us treo guys locked out. the app runs on my phone until it tries to get the channel list then it shutsdown. Im payin for the service, id like to use it, right? Hmmm ill have to look into the registry there ebags, thx.
    Yes it does - comes with it factory installed.