Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74
  1. #21  
    Anyone else worried that this will quickly be replaced with an 800wx as was done with the 700?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

    Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    Anyone else worried that this will quickly be replaced with an 800wx as was done with the 700?
    No. The 750 was a fine product. Palm made a huge blunder with their first WM phone but it appears they have righted the ship.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  3. cheifsfan's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Ill scan as a pdf later... if anyone is interested.
    Please scan this when you can so we can see a great quality image of the phone and the color scheme....

    Thanks!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Ill scan as a pdf later... if anyone is interested.
    ha! that's MF'er is black, right?

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5. 1PTUser's Avatar
    Posts
    304 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Ill scan as a pdf later... if anyone is interested.
    Please! Scan! Scan! Scan!
  6. #26  
    If they delay the thing, for long anyway, I'm gonna go ballistic. Besides my own desire to do a within-thirty-days exchange for the 800w, my wife's on board to do the same, too!
  7. #27  
    **** yes, shady cam phone pic looks black.

    unf

    Meh, second thought, I shouldn't go 6->midnight yet... picture isn't quite clear enough
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    ha! that's MF'er is black, right?
    Nope. Just the crappy WX camera... it's blue as can be.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Nope. Just the crappy WX camera... it's blue as can be.
    It'll buff right out. Nothing a little paint can't fix.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    It'll buff right out. Nothing a little paint can't fix.
    Always modding something... you might have issues E.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Y92X76W

    PDF for all your viewing glory guys. Sorry that it isn't the best scans around. I am in the middle of writing my thesis paper and was in a rush.
  11. pimphand's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    I am in the middle of writing my thesis paper and was in a rush.
    Where the heck are your priorities?!?

    Thanks for posting.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    PDF for all your viewing glory guys.

    Very Cool. Thanks.
  13. pimphand's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #33  
    Now *this* is a useful document . . . Darth Pooh rocks. Tons of good info, including confirmation on battery - 4 hours talk, 200 hours standby.

    I know there are a lot of naysayers out there, but I can't wait to get my hands on this thing.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Always modding something... you might have issues E.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7Y92X76W

    PDF for all your viewing glory guys. Sorry that it isn't the best scans around. I am in the middle of writing my thesis paper and was in a rush.
    What are we supposed to do to view the pdf? I don't see it anywhere.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  15. #35  
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  16. elh1188's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #36  
    There's a code on the top of the website that allows you to download the .pdf. This is a Sprint Marketing document; it's not the users' manual that was recently pulled.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    What are we supposed to do to view the pdf? I don't see it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by elh1188 View Post
    There's a code on the top of the website that allows you to download the .pdf. This is a Sprint Marketing document; it's not the users' manual that was recently pulled.

    Click the link and enter the 3 letter code at the top, it will start your download of the PDF. These are not the same documents... one is a manual for the device, the other is a pocket sales guide (that actually has more spec information that we all love and care about here).
  18. #38  
    Article up

    http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/tr..._get_leak.html

    new info:
    • GPS is standalone and assisted
    • Talk time is "up to 4 hours" with 200 hrs standby
    Last edited by Malatesta; 07/09/2008 at 10:33 PM.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Article up

    http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/tr..._get_leak.html

    new info:
    • GPS is standalone and assisted
    • Talk time is "up to 4 hours" with 200 hrs standby
    And confirmed BLUE. Sorry... I know a piece of you is hurt inside. Buck up man... BOTH aGPS and GPS is still killer! And wtf am I going to do with over 100 more MB's of space to install apps?

    I hope the rep was right about the included extended battery.
  20. #40  
    lol, I know! Black woulda been so cool....bah! I'll settle for...blew, err...blue. Guess that'll be the only feature we got wrong at WME.

    The GPS is gonna be the killer feature on this phone for ease of use, accuracy and speed. Can't wait.

    great work pooh...now go finish your paper! :-)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions