Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Apart from wireless sync with Exchange, what special wireless functionality or web 2.0 or "cloud" integration is there? Isn't that a direction that Palm is suppose to be going? There's contact integration with gps and some basic location based services. Any other special software and hardware integration? Isn't that also suppose to be what Palm hopes will differentiate them from others? I know the new minds are just starting to make their impact felt as they are also having to focus most of their time on Nova; but... am I missing something? In other words - Where's the sauce?

And yes, I still plan on getting this device as soon as possible.
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    The first thing I read after entering this post is
    Apple's wireless syncing service will debut Wednesday night ahead of Friday's iPhone 3G launch.
    For many users not married to Exchange for all our email and PIM data, this could be HUGE. I know there are hosted Exchange options out there; but, MobileMe also wirelessly syncs photos, videos, and more. Come on Palm! Hurry up and execute the game plan already. You flop with the foleo and Asus runs with the concept. Possibilities of what could be are made with MyPalm which never made it out of beta but is schedule to conclude in September. Apple delivers today what you could have done already. Arrrgh! (Disgruntled fanboy vents! )
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
    Just use Exchange for email/calendar and Dashwire for backup, photos etc.

Both are free (mail2web.com/dashwire.com)