Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    just saw a cheap 4gb microSD card on sale if that fits the bill for ya.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=207498748
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    just saw a cheap 4gb microSD card on sale if that fits the bill for ya.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=207498748
    thats the same one I posted before you
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    thats the same one I posted before you
    whoops! I didnt read the other posts before I posted. my bad!
    what are you doing w/ 8gb of space?! and does class 4 really that much faster than class 6? I am trying to figure out if Treo takes advantage of this "feature"? I guess less than $30 for all that space is not too bad.
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2 View Post
    what are you doing w/ 8gb of space?! and does class 4 really that much faster than class 6? I am trying to figure out if Treo takes advantage of this "feature"? I guess less than $30 for all that space is not too bad.
    Ha - I too wondered why anyone would need 8gb....then I bought one and only have 6gb left....after a week. I am sure I'll find a way to fill it with music, apps, videos, etc.

and I was under the impression class 6 would be faster than class 4 - I have the latter and it does just fine as far as I am concerned.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I think it's more of a hassle transfering files with the SD card. You have to take the battery cover off, pull out the tiny MicroSD card, put it into your SD card reader/adapter, then copy to/from your PC.
    Just want to dispel any myths here about the 800w...you do not have to take the battery cover off the 800w to get to the microSD slot. It's "exposed but covered" with its own little silver door on the side of the phone, and thankfully it can be opened fairly easily with a fingernail (unlike the moto Q which was almost impossible to open).
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234