Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky View Post
    September 10- HTC Touch (pro hopefully)
    Actually, it's looking like the Touch Dual on September 2nd...had to update the story. Then Diamond later, then Pro sometime in the future, lol.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Actually, it's looking like the Touch Dual on September 2nd...had to update the story. Then Diamond later, then Pro sometime in the future, lol.
    BOOOO BAD GADGET BLOGGER
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Oh, hopefully palm won't pull what they did with the 700w and wx, half the people that buys the w end up finding out in 3 month or so that a 800wx is on the way, I'd be pretty pissed. See how the w came first then the wx, this seems a little iffy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by New2This View Post
    Oh, hopefully palm won't pull what they did with the 700w and wx, half the people that buys the w end up finding out in 3 month or so that a 800wx is on the way, I'd be pretty pissed. See how the w came first then the wx, this seems a little iffy to me.
    Considering the 800w was beta tested for quite awhile, it'd be hard to believe that Palm missed anything really huge like they did on the 700w.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Considering the 800w was beta tested for quite awhile, it'd be hard to believe that Palm missed anything really huge like they did on the 700w.
    And the fact that the 700w was their first WM phone.

Palm has several phones running 6/6.1. They know what they require.

(Not to mention the 700wx runs WM6 perfectly fine, with just a bit of slowdown here and there.)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123