Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I cant think of any. Seems weired to me.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  2. #2  
    I was thinking the exact same thing.
  3. #3  
    Sprint Touch: Sunday, November 4th, 2007

    There's no specific pattern to release dates on Sprint.

    Q9c: Friday
    Mogul: Wed
    700wx: Tues

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Sprint Touch: Sunday, November 4th, 2007

    There's no specific pattern to release dates on Sprint.

    Q9c: Friday
    Mogul: Wed
    700wx: Tues
    Thanks.


    When do you think you will get your hands on one? This week or next?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Thanks.


    When do you think you will get your hands on one? This week or next?
    I'm just like you guys, at the mercy of my semi-local Sprint stores

    So I'll probably start checking tomorrow on the island and in NYC...

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  6. bearxor's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #6  
    Nintendo does releases on Sunday's.
  7. #7  
    I just picked up Guitar Hero Aerosmith two Sundays ago on its release date...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  8. #8  
    Got my ducks lined up for Sunday. Contacted Sprint and they told me I can get the $150 discount even though my contract isn't up until Sept 9. They also confirmed the 13th.

    "The Palm Treo 800w is set to launch 7/13/08 @ $249.99 with a 2 year contract and rebates."

    Here is the url to check your rebate eligibility
    https://manage.sprintpcs.com/special...anity:upgrades
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Got my ducks lined up for Sunday. Contacted Sprint and they told me I can get the $150 discount even though my contract isn't up until Sept 9. They also confirmed the 13th.

    "The Palm Treo 800w is set to launch 7/13/08 @ $249.99 with a 2 year contract and rebates."

    Here is the url to check your rebate eligibility
    https://manage.sprintpcs.com/special...anity:upgrades
    Thanks, hannip. Unfortunately I'm not eligible until September 1... :-(
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  10. #10  
    Didn't they release the 700p on a Sunday? I think it happened to be on Memorial Day weekend.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Didn't they release the 700p on a Sunday? I think it happened to be on Memorial Day weekend.
    yep. I picked up 2 sunday may 28, 2006, one at sprint store one at palm store. palm unit was doa

Posting Permissions