Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    called sprint store on 34st in manhattan. they told me 2 weeks. uggg . can't get any sold info. so far told July 21 and July 27. still hopin this weekend.
    I was told late July by a Sprint Store in Odessa, TX yesterday(July 8)! I hope that the July 13 date is not slipping!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    called sprint store on 34st in manhattan. they told me 2 weeks. uggg . can't get any sold info. so far told July 21 and July 27. still hopin this weekend.
    I visited my local Sprint store yesterday inquiring about the release date for the 800W. I was told it set for July 27.
    The 13th may not be an in store release date... Often you can get the phone online or over the phone before the stores are supposed to sell?
    Last Sunday, I was told the 28th by the Sprint store. So maybe the stores are getting them later.
    same here . store in NJ told me 2 weeks. which would put iit at the same time frame as what the others said. I'm still going to my local store on Sunday , ya never know. if not I will call telesales on monday and see if it is avaliable by phone order.
    2 weeks is the standard response. It's the "I dunno" of Sprint stores.

I picked up a 700p from the 42nd St store near its release date, then took it into another store for servicing. They were shocked that I had this phone, and told me they weren't expecting it for 2 weeks.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12