Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have 3 different treo750wx's and two different storage cards. 1 (2gb kodak) 1 (1gb Sandisk). I've mixed and match, and this issue is the same on all three devices, using either of the two storage cards, on either of my two computers.

PROBLEM: When using the camera to take pictures, the pictures are saved to the storage card, and viewable on the device. I can email the picture, and it displays find in the inbox on my computer.

However, when I take the card out of the device, and put it in either of my two computers, the computers see the picture file, but can not open the photo.

With Video however when saved to the storage card can not be played back or emailed, it says the file is corrupt.

Video saved to the internal memory can be emailed and works fine.

I've formatted both cards using FAT32 and FAT and the problem is the same.

Where do I go next?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    idk how to fix that but I will say this removing the card and inserting it frequently (on the treo 700wx) in the phone cand one brake the spring lock on the sd and two make your sd memory card go corrupt..

what happenes if u move the files frm the SD to your computer and open them that way? have your tried that method?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Yes, I have copied them from the card to the computer, and tried to open them, nothing. But when I put the card back in the device I can view them, and email them to me, and they work fine.

Truely Odd... Again 3 Devices, Two Cards, Two Computers.