Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I tried the 755p because all the Execs at my company got one and it felt great, had a smaller profile, no antenna, great bluetooth, and super screen resolution. The functionality was awkward and the palm platform font was childish and I could not navigate as smooth as with the 700wx. With the bluetooth issues and all I am back to my 700wx again. I wish Sprint supported the 750 I would be a taker, but for know I am a die-hard 700wx fan.
    Years ago I had an Ipaq. I traded it in for a Treo 600. I remember the transition being extremely difficult. I moved from a 600, to a 650, to a 700p, and finally landed on a 755p. I felt as if the 755p was the smartest smartphone I had ever had. With rumors of an 800w, I decided to move from a 755 to a 700w. Windows rushed back into my body like a rip tide trying to get back out to sea. I found programs to replace all of my palm favorites, and gained function that inherently exists in WM5. I am now using a 700wx with WM6, and it is phenomenal and stable. To me, at this stage of the game, there is not an OS out that can compare to WM6 pound for pound.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    You could always give the 750 a whirl. It is the same form-factor as the 755p and has WM 6.

If AT&T's service wasn't so darn expensive I'd have one myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx View Post
    You could always give the 750 a whirl. It is the same form-factor as the 755p and has WM 6.
    And why is using straight WM 6 superior to using WM 6.0 with 6.1 drivers loaded?

The form factor is slightly better (no antenna), but I've read that the antenna reception of the 750 is downright poor.

Seriously though, DarkGable, if you want a lot of your bluetooth issues resolved, check out the WM6 ROM's for the 700wx. Hint: I'll probably be uploading a new ROM today, so you might want to wait for it.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I'll probably be uploading a new ROM today, so you might want to wait for it.
    I can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx View Post
    I can't wait
    Did you wet yourself again?