1.    #1  
    Is there a way to use my smartphone as a gateway/router to get on the Internet on my laptop through say.. bluetooth or usb cable.

I know I can use wifi application because I read about it on lifehacker but I don't have a wifi card in my treo.
    WM6 has Internet Connection Sharing built in with bluetooth and USB.

The next version I release will have the fixed settings in it, or you can get the Testing 2 ROM and change the 4 reg keys yourself.
    Is there any way to share the EVDO connection over Wifi sdio card? I want to share that over to iphone/itouch.. Rogers data plans are too little compared to Telus/Bell
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    WM6 has Internet Connection Sharing built in with bluetooth and USB.

The next version I release will have the fixed settings in it, or you can get the Testing 2 ROM and change the 4 reg keys yourself.

darn! Im on WM5
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    Is there any way to share the EVDO connection over Wifi sdio card? I want to share that over to iphone/itouch.. Rogers data plans are too little compared to Telus/Bell
    Internet Connection Sharing is designed to share WiFi or 1x/EVDO to Bluetooth/USB. It's not setup to do 1x/EVDO to WiFi.

Quote Originally Posted by aluminex View Post
    darn! Im on WM5
    /me points to the first stickied post
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Internet Connection Sharing is designed to share WiFi or 1x/EVDO to Bluetooth/USB. It's not setup to do 1x/EVDO to WiFi.

/me points to the first stickied post

f that
  7. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    PDAnet
    Last edited by Cel; 07/04/2008 at 12:46 PM.