1.    #1  
    I recently installed Wm6 threaded sms on my 700wx and i love the features it has - only when I want to send a picture through sms, it doesn't let me because i have 'not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again' - when i have 26Mb free storage memory and 29mb program memory and I have no open windows. How I can I fix this bug?
    It's a red herring. We could never figure out how to get MMS to work with the threaded sms app on the treo 700 series phones. The error is misleading. It's not that you are out of memory, but just that there is an incompatible API call that is generating that error.

Make sure that you delete any MMS attempts from the outbox or you will keep getting the error every time it retries the MMS send.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It's a red herring. We could never figure out how to get MMS to work with the threaded sms app on the treo 700 series phones. The error is misleading. It's not that you are out of memory, but just that there is an incompatible API call that is generating that error.

Make sure that you delete any MMS attempts from the outbox or you will keep getting the error every time it retries the MMS send.
    I see. That sucks! So what should I use to send pics through my phone then?
    Quote Originally Posted by canyonbyker View Post
    I see. That sucks! So what should I use to send pics through my phone then?
    The same way you did before the threaded sms install. through inbox.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ebedoun View Post
    The same way you did before the threaded sms install. through inbox.
    i was never able to send it through a text message, only through email - that's why I installed threaded sms.