1.    #1  
    This just started, I can dial out and use bluetooth head set, works fine. however, when I have an incoming call the bluetooth will not connect or answer. I have tried another head set and same problem. using MR H500.
    any suggestions? treo750/wm6/unlocked/on t-mobile. thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfirey2k View Post
    This just started, I can dial out and use bluetooth head set, works fine. however, when I have an incoming call the bluetooth will not connect or answer. I have tried another head set and same problem. using MR H500.
    any suggestions? treo750/wm6/unlocked/on t-mobile. thanks in advance
    You need to answer using the button on the headset/earpiece. It takes a little getting used to but it is actually better for me because if i am in the car with other people I can either answer directly from the handset thus avoiding everybody hearing or just answer on speakerphone.

In Palm's old WM5 it automatically routed to the wireless--now it doesn't. Also if you answer with the handset you can always click the top soft button above the red hangup button (I think labeled as options when in a call) and choose "connect bluetooth" if you answered with the hand set and then want to use your BT device.
    Just a quick note. This seems to be true with a lot of headsets, but not all.

For instance, with my Jawbone it always routes to the headset no matter which way I answer the call. (Though I usually answer with the headset anyway. Just easier than digging for my phone.)
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
    For my BlueAnt Z9 - it routes to the headset as well...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  5.    #5  
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....all I can answer with the headset and works fine. Really though, before wm6 I do not recall it working like that.

this made my day!!!