1.    #1  
    Does WM6 have a podcast streaming program like Kinoma Player on the Palm? I would consider upgrading to a 800w if it does.
    The podcast features of pocket player are quite impressive, even though the player itself is a little bloated
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Does WM6 have a podcast streaming program like Kinoma Player on the Palm? I would consider upgrading to a 800w if it does.
    From what we hear from our customers, Kinoma Player 4 EX handily beats anything currently available for Windows Mobile when it comes to podcasts.

If you've been to our site in the last week or so, you'll see a tab for a mysterious as-yet-unannounced product. Hint: The photo at the top of the page isn't a Palm OS phone.

If you want to be among the first to know what it is, I summarized the best ways to follow us here:

http://blog.kinoma.com/2008/06/the-all-new-kinoma-com/

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Charles this is great news!!!!!!
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  5.    #5  
    Kinoma is my favorite palm program and would hate to loose it if I ever switch to WM. I can't wait to read about what is coming. As it stands now, Kinoma player is keeping me on the palm os platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    From what we hear from our customers, Kinoma Player 4 EX handily beats anything currently available for Windows Mobile when it comes to podcasts.

If you've been to our site in the last week or so, you'll see a tab for a mysterious as-yet-unannounced product. Hint: The photo at the top of the page isn't a Palm OS phone.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Yes, but your customers are all PalmOS users . Having said that, I will give your software a shot when it comes out if there is a trial version. Frankly if you can beat (or equal) the features of pocketplayer, yet you are faster, I would consider switching.. Well unless you pull a pTunes fiasco and try to wring $38.00 from me
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Yes, but your customers are all PalmOS users . Having said that, I will give your software a shot when it comes out if there is a trial version. Frankly if you can beat (or equal) the features of pocketplayer, yet you are faster, I would consider switching.. Well unless you pull a pTunes fiasco and try to wring $38.00 from me
    Not exactly ... I've been going WM for a year now and I still haven't found anything to replace Kinoma with on my touch. Pocket player is good but I've willing to bet Kinoma will be better (at least I hope so) but only time will tell.
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    Not exactly ... I've been going WM for a year now and I still haven't found anything to replace Kinoma with on my touch. Pocket player is good but I've willing to bet Kinoma will be better (at least I hope so) but only time will tell.
    I stand corrected
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Yes, but your customers are all PalmOS users .
    A fair point for sure, but you'd be surprised at the number of Windows Mobile users who contact us every month.

Also, we have a good number of actual Windows Mobile customers who use Kinoma Player 4 EX on WinMo via StyleTap. (I'm not recommending that to folks now, for reasons which will become clear in a few weeks.)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I just hope it will be ready for WM pro out the door. The Moto Q's make me Nervous!!
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    I just hope it will be ready for WM pro out the door. The Moto Q's make me Nervous!!
    I like Qs (especially recent ones) quite a lot, but I'm also a huge fan of Palm hardware. Whatever your flavor of Windows Mobile, we think you'll be pleased.

Another little nugget: The new product isn't Kinoma Player 4 EX for Windows Mobile. It's something new.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Kinoma was one of the software apps I really missed when I left my PalmOS behind... now that I am in WM6.0 I look forward to what you guys may offer!
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...