Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. though's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
       #1  
    ok i seen the specs leak post, but am not seeing if this thing is REV-A capable and what about available RAM or GPS ???
    Last edited by though; 06/30/2008 at 12:08 PM.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by though View Post
    ok i seen the specs leak post, but am not seeing if this thing is REV-A capable and what about available RAM or GPS ???
    Yes, look here, and yes.
  3. though's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
       #3  
    if it doesn't have rev-A out of the box, that would be VERY disappointing...
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by though View Post
    if it doesn't have rev-A out of the box, that would be VERY disappointing...
    very very disappointing even though sprint is still trying to finish rev-a for the instinct
  5. though's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
       #5  
    the instinct is rev-A capable out of the box, isn't it??
  6. though's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
       #6  
    no confirmation yet whether this WILL or WILL NOT be rev-A ready when it is released??
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by though View Post
    no confirmation yet whether this WILL or WILL NOT be rev-A ready when it is released??
    No confirmation on anything. It's a Palm release -- there are no confirmations until it is released, just leaks.

    I heard from a guy who knows a guy who had one of the testers that it was Rev-A. That's about as good as you're gonna get for the next eleven days.

Posting Permissions