1.    #1  
    Curious!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Curious!
    at the price they charge it should be soon, do they have one out for the Instinct yet? Too bad Palm did not release a thin Treo like the 850. How long will it take palm to win a design award (never). However the Palm V was a sleek machine. How can a fine company be ran into the dust. When sprint releases a Motorola Q or a HTC touch with keyboard in a treo like design what will lean people to purchase a Palm product? Isn't Samsung to release a touchscreen Windows Mobile device?
    Last edited by Gas Man; 07/06/2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: correction of English (find=fine)
  3.    #3  
    Bump!
    Have you emailed Vaja and asked them? It would seem to me that they would be the only ones who can definitively answer your question. I imagine they will have to wait till the 800w is released, obtain a unit, do the measurements, create a preliminary case, make adjustments, verify, then they can start mass producing the cases. I imagine you know all this but considering the Instinct case isn't out yet, its probably going to be at least a few weeks after the 800w gets released until you see a case for it from Vaja. Again, the best bet is to simply email them and ask.
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator
    Maybe by the fall. They take a while to acknowledge new phone releases from what I've seen. Except they're taking pre-orders for the 3G iPhone last time I looked.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    I got a very underwhelming response from Vaja:

"Hi, At present that model is not in our immediate manufacturing plans. Anyway, thank you very much for your interest in our cases."