1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I've searched high and low for a solution to this, but just can't find anything.

I have a Treo 700wx phone with WM5 Pocket PC. I love the phone.

One small problem though - If I receive an incoming call while I'm writing an email, if I answer the call, I lose the email I was working on. I can't find it. A few times it seems like it went to the drafts folder, but not consistently, in fact, only twice that I can remember.

I can hit the "end" button when the call is coming in to cancel the call and send it to voicemail, and then continue with the email, but if it's a call I want to take, I just flat out lose the email, which is frustrating.

Any help on this? Is there a setting I'm just missing somewhere?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG_NH View Post
    Hi All,

I've searched high and low for a solution to this, but just can't find anything.

I have a Treo 700wx phone with WM5 Pocket PC. I love the phone.

One small problem though - If I receive an incoming call while I'm writing an email, if I answer the call, I lose the email I was working on. I can't find it. A few times it seems like it went to the drafts folder, but not consistently, in fact, only twice that I can remember.

I can hit the "end" button when the call is coming in to cancel the call and send it to voicemail, and then continue with the email, but if it's a call I want to take, I just flat out lose the email, which is frustrating.

Any help on this? Is there a setting I'm just missing somewhere?

Thank you.
    I'm pretty sure that going into task manager and opening the email app would bring up the email you were working on but I've never had the problem so I can't tell you for sure.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'll try that. So this doesn't happen to you? What happens when you are doing this (writing an email and receive a call)?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG_NH View Post
    Thanks. I'll try that. So this doesn't happen to you? What happens when you are doing this (writing an email and receive a call)?
    As I mentioned, I've never had it happen. I don't receive calls all that often so they don't generally interfere with my emails. I've had calls disrupt my texting but going back to the app after the call as I mentioned gets me back to my text message.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.