Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Is there a way to remove all my contacts and calendar appointments in one step?

I ask because I have been working for day to get my treo 700wx and PC to sync correctly. I have had numerous "all day appointments" scheduled for two days. These are appointments where I have clicked the "all day" box, double checked the dates and when synced to my treo they are in for 2 days. Yet my OL calendar shows them for one. No matter how i set the setting in activesync I can not rely on it suncing the same way twice. Sometimes it will wipe out calendar appointments in my treo and sometimes on my PC. Yet I did not make any changes to the settings. It is beginning to **** me off. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. TIA

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
  2. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I have used the PocketInformant demo to remove Tasks/Calendar/Contacts when recreating my Exchange Activesync account.

This is basically what I do:
    - Delete Activesync account on device (Activesync -> Menu -> Options -> Highlight 'Microsoft Exchange' -> Delete
    - Use PocketInformant to delete Tasks/Calendar/Contact items (under Tools I think)
    - Recreate Activesync account as usual

If you remove the Activesync account from your device it only deletes Inbox items. In my experience, if you do not manually remove Tasks/Calendar/Contacts before recreating Activesync to Exchange you will get duplicates.

Exporting Outlook to a PST before messing with it is a good idea too.