1.    #1  
    I can't seem to read my documents that are stored on my Treo 750's SD card.

this means that I have to store all of my documents on the device and I am quickly losing space.

Is there something that I'm missing? Even when I go looking for the files I can't access them.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
  2.    #2  
    Gah! Geez, never mind. I figured it out
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    even tho I have never had this problem at least tell us what the solutiion was.... its always good to know for those what if situations...regardless of whether the answer is simple or complex

Elihu
  4.    #4  
    Well,

1) I'd taken my card out to get the photo's off it (always helps to have the card IN the device)

2) It was set to read only the files in the my documents folder on the device. Once I set it to read 'all folders' it picked up the document on the card and I was then able to move ALL of my documents to the card.

I carry all my uni documents, daughters medical stuff, as well as ebooks (in txt format) and all the things I've been given to edit on my phone, so they were taking up a LOT of room.

I should have played around a bit more before posting. Still sometimes a single phone call/post to 'tech support' is all it takes to figure it out yourself