Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I am using a Treo 700wx, activesync, an OL 2007. I want to send my outlook calendar appointments to my treo. But it appears I have to put the appointments in the treo FIRST and then they will be placed in my outllok calendar on my PC.

Is there a way to set my Outllook calendar so that the appointments can not be changed when syncing with my treo?

What I did was set up all my stuff in Outlook, connected my treo to send that info to my treo and all my outlook stuff was wiped out.

Follow me?

Thanks

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Check your activesync options under tools and go to settings. It has 2 options. Replace items in outlook or replace items on pocketpc. Set accordingly.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    What if you are syncing between 2 different PCs and you don't want the phone adding things to either PC?

In other words, you want to just to have a one way sync from the PC to the phone?
    I'd say do the same thing on the 2nd PC's ActiveSync options as well. That way both options say to sync from PC to PDA; but after the first sync, I thing it will sync both ways on both pc's. Not sure how to get to only sync from PC to PDA every time. Also, I've never done this, so might have to experiment with it a bit. Back up both outlook and PDA first, just in case.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Nope that doesn't work.
    I wold really just like a one way sync.
    Tired of having stuff erased or added to Outlook on my PCs by the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by tenstrum View Post
    Nope that doesn't work.
    I wold really just like a one way sync.
    Tired of having stuff erased or added to Outlook on my PCs by the phone...
    I'm not sure this is possible because the whole point of syncing is, well, syncing. That means all devices involved in the sync would be the same.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.