1.    #1  
    How Do I stop the vibrating from occuring after I send a text message. I have looked all over the phone and can't figure it out.

Thanks.
    Do a search for "message sent" there is a registry setting you can change to disable the notification.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  3.    #3  
    Where would I do that search? When I do that search on this site I get tons of messages.
    It's a registry tweak. Searching for it or looking at the stickied threads finds it pretty quick.

I *THINK* it's buried somewhere in this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ssage+registry
  5.    #5  
    This might be a silly question but I have downloaded the registry editor but am not sure where to find the editor on my treo to make the changes. Can someone help me.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    What I would like is a vibrating message if my text failed to send. It is assumed that a text will go though under normal circumstances and is annoying to always get notified of a success with a vibrating message. Seems like the obvious way it should be done to me, don't know what the designers were thinking.
    The registry editor will be under programs in your start menu.

Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox].
    - Create a New Key and call it “Settings”
    - Click on “Settings” and create a New String Value
    - SMSNoSentMsg = “1″ (without the quotes)

Or you can download a trial of tweaks2k and use their interface to change it (probably reccomended if you are having trouble finding the reg edit program itself, lol)

Keep in mmind with tweaks2k that it will run twice and then will no longer make any changes. My reccomendation is to turn of the sms sent notification and then uninstall immediately.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  8.    #8  
    I think I need to just deal with the vibrations because I have no clue how to run an application on my phone. Normally I would ask my old boyfriend these questions but he just broke up with me and now I have no treo support

I donwloaded tweaks2k but its telling me I can not use the download until I run the application. And I do not know how to do that...

This seems like a bit of work to get rid of the vibrating sound... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrands View Post
    I think I need to just deal with the vibrations because I have no clue how to run an application on my phone. Normally I would ask my old boyfriend these questions but he just broke up with me and now I have no treo support

I donwloaded tweaks2k but its telling me I can not use the download until I run the application. And I do not know how to do that...

This seems like a bit of work to get rid of the vibrating sound... lol
    Tweaks2k runs off of your desktop I believe. So plug your treo into the USB port on your PC and double click the application you downloaded on your desktop. It should then install on the treo where you can go start>programs to run.

That little message is highly annoying.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  10.    #10  
    I finally got the sent message bubble to go away....

Thanks for all your help!!!
    I just use the threaded txt program for txts. No vibration or bubbles.