Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Every time i try to connect to the Verizon Broadband Access service, I get an error message telling me my username or password is wrong. I'm fairly certain the info is correct.

username: 10digitphonenumber@vzw3g.com
    password: vzw

I go into the settings and set this, and then try to connect. My phone keeps reverting back to a blank password, though.

Any suggestions?
    Create a new entry call "my connection" then disable the auto-pick..

but when the phone logoffs or reboots it reverts back to auto pick.. very annoying
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
    I woudn't post your username/password here.

Nor your e-mail (which is your username).
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I woudn't post your username/password here.

Nor your e-mail (which is your username).
    Are you serious, dude? Did you even READ my post? I didn't type my username/email. Not to mention the password for Verizon data access is common knowledge.

ANYWAY...

The solution to my problem was this: Verizon put a data block on my phone. According to the rep. i spoke with, I had the pay per kb plan, but according to the website all i had was a data block. To fix this, I added the unlimited plan on Verizon's site. Then I called the rep and had them remove the unlimited plan. Now i can use data again on my phone and it is pay per kb. I have no idea how this happened, but i assume Verizon did this so people would think their only option is the $44.99 a month data plan or not being able to use data at all.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    That may be my problem as well.
    How did you discover the data block?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tenstrum View Post
    That may be my problem as well.
    How did you discover the data block?
    I logged into my account on the Verizon website, selected the "My Plan" tab, then selected "Add/remove features". I saw the option of "Unlimited Data" for $44.99 and the option of "Data Block", which was enabled. If I tried to disable "Data Block", the website forced me to enable the Unlimited Data plan. The only way I found to get around this was to enable the Unlimited Plan and then immediately call Verizon and have them remove the plan, leaving me without a Data Block and with the Pay-Per-KB plan.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I have a block mobile web option, but it is unchecked.

i wonder if I just call verizon if i can just get put on a pay-per-kb plan?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    give it a shot and let us know how it goes
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Called Verizon and had the data block removed. I now have access on a pay per usage basis.