1.    #1  
    OKay I have a wierd ActiveSync issue. I have a Dell Laptop running Windows XP and ActiveSync 4.5. I have WM6 onmy Treo, but was having the same issue with WM5.

When I am using the laptop I can connect and sync just fine. BUT, when I have my laptop in the docking station, I can not connect to ActiveSync.

This is an enormous pain, because most of my calendar and contact updates happen when connected to the dock and I can not immediately sync them to my device. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I should also note that I am using a bluetooth keyboard and mouse when connected to the laptop, but I do not believe this is the issue either.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    OKay I have a wierd ActiveSync issue. I have a Dell Laptop running Windows XP and ActiveSync 4.5. I have WM6 onmy Treo, but was having the same issue with WM5.

When I am using the laptop I can connect and sync just fine. BUT, when I have my laptop in the docking station, I can not connect to ActiveSync.

This is an enormous pain, because most of my calendar and contact updates happen when connected to the dock and I can not immediately sync them to my device. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I should also note that I am using a bluetooth keyboard and mouse when connected to the laptop, but I do not believe this is the issue either.
    I would guess it is a hardware problem with the docking station. I know I have quite a few old mini usb cables that have gone bad just from general use.

I also have taken an old dock apart and to my suprise inside the connector inside was just a mini usb plug in.

I'd probably start checking there along with checking the USB end to see if there is any wear or plug it into a different USB plug.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry. Maybe I was not clear. I am trying to sync via BT.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Sorry. Maybe I was not clear. I am trying to sync via BT.
    Lol, sorry man :P

Umm, no clue, sorry!