Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Treo 750 WM6, I use the CALENDER to keep track of appointments and jobs to do each day as calls come in and it is a great tool Ö.. However it would be better if I could send some of them as a text to my site manager, who is out on the road, then we would be both up to date at any one time, and I would only need to enter the details once.

Iíve had a look around the Treo but canít see if this is possible, so Iím asking if there is a way i.e. Trick, Software or other solution, Iím only new to using a PDA but canít believe Iím the first to have thought this would be a handy feature.

Thanks for any help.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bille View Post
    Treo 750 WM6, I use the CALENDER to keep track of appointments and jobs to do each day as calls come in and it is a great tool Ö.. However it would be better if I could send some of them as a text to my site manager, who is out on the road, then we would be both up to date at any one time, and I would only need to enter the details once.

Iíve had a look around the Treo but canít see if this is possible, so Iím asking if there is a way i.e. Trick, Software or other solution, Iím only new to using a PDA but canít believe Iím the first to have thought this would be a handy feature.

Thanks for any help.
    If you have WM6 and your site manager does also you can send then the appointment just like you would from outlook.

When you edit or create an appointment just click on the attendees spot and umm, attend away!
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asbestos View Post
    If you have WM6 and your site manager does also you can send then the appointment just like you would from outlook.

When you edit or create an appointment just click on the attendees spot and umm, attend away!
    Thanks for the reply but Site managers mobile is NOT WM6, it's just an ordinary mobile Motorola Razr.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).