Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hi all,
    I have a MS Windows SBS 2003 with already established remote dekstop access and want to access this server's Remote Desktop via a Treo 750.

How is this done? Does the 750 already have sufficient software to get this going or does it need other Palm or 3rd party software?
    Cheers,
    Les
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    the Treo750 has a remote tool called "Remote Desktop Mobile" and its located under the Programs menu. I have it linked to a button because I use it so much. I'm a sys admin and I love the fact I can remote into a server if need be, just use it as you would Remote Desktop for a PC, minus a few options.

I'm now developing a dashboard style applicaiton for WM6 that I can get the necessary information from my server by opening a port, etc.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hey ShuckyD,
    Thanks for your post. Guided me to the right post. Although I did not find Remote Desktop Menu, under Start, Programs I found Terminal Services Client and have set that up to get in.

Works ok, though a bit tedious juggling around the Windows Screen.
    Cheers
    Cheers,
    Les
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Ahh.. that shows that your on Windows Mobile 5 (WM5) I use to have that icon. Who is your carrier and do they have an upgrade to WM6 available? I believe most if not all carriers have an upgrade to the 750/750v out by now. You'll see alot of improvements in the new version of windows mobile, oohh and the RDP client is much better (in my opinion).
    AT&T Treo Pro WM6.1 with 8GB microSDHC | Treo 750 WM6.1 with 4GB miniSDHC | Samsung Epix ... needs a better OS, too buggy!
    I would have to agree that the RDP client is much better in WM6.