1.    #1  
    Okay, I am certain that the answer is in this forum somewhere. I have searched, but to no avail. My Sprint 700wx will not time out. I have the external power and battery power settings to turn off after 1 minute of inactivity. Instead, the phone will stay on until the battery drains, if I don't turn it off manually.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
    Just off the top of my head it sounds like you've got a program running that is keeping your screen on.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks GK, so now I have another problem that surely must be related. I have not yet discovered any program that is keeping the phone on, but now the screen will dim to the lowest setting, no matter what level I set the brightness. it resets to the low level only seconds after turning it back up.

Anyone?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I'm fighting this problem right now, the screen brightness keeps setting itself to the lowest setting. I had this on my 700wx both at wm5 and now at wm6. I 'think' I may have just solved it as I haven't seen it happen in the past ten minutes. I am running SpbPhoneSuite but not using the profiles. I activated profiles and choose the one listed as current and then set the brightness there, then deactivated profiles again. It seems to have worked, although it defies logic.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx