1.    #1  
    I like the huge number of application available for 240x240 screen (Ok they are still not as many as for 240x320), but after 320x320 screen comes out, would original apps written for 240x240 screen work with 320x320 right out of the box, or would software designers have to release their applications customized for newer 320x320 screen??? and how about applications/games written for 320x240 resolution?? would they work on treo 850's screen??

If i may also ask, what can i expect to see different on 320x320 screen compared to 240x240 screen?? Sure it will be crisper and clearer, but will I see more information too?? would I still have to scroll left and right as much, or it will reduce the scrolling??
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Search for forums on Samsung i780 (with a 320x320 screen) and see what apps users have installed and working on it. You can check out www.ppcsg.com where there are extensive discussions and a thread on compatible software.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddeath View Post
    Search for forums on Samsung i780 (with a 320x320 screen) and see what apps users have installed and working on it. You can check out www.ppcsg.com where there are extensive discussions and a thread on compatible software.
    Could you please post a few links to the forums where the discussion is going on, as I went to ppcsg and I couldnt find my way to the right thread.
    Thanks for guiding to right place.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    I for one am looking forward to emulating Palm apps in full hi-res 320x320 glory using StyleTap.

I downloaded Nyditot and emulated a 320x320 screen. Most apps worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I for one am looking forward to emulating Palm apps in full hi-res 320x320 glory using StyleTap.

I downloaded Nyditot and emulated a 320x320 screen. Most apps worked fine.
    I still cannot imagine how does it work. Do you mind posting some screenshots for sharing. Thanks in advance.
    Here is one thread talking about compatible softwares.

http://www.ppcsg.com/index.php?showtopic=98420

I have tried styletap on the i780 and it is running fine.