1.    #1  
    I am planning to buy a friend (girl) of mine a bluetooth headset for her birthday. But I am totally at loss abt what could be a good looking fancy headset for girls. She is a student, so I want something that could suit her personality also. She has small ear hole, so multiple ear pieces and ear-hooks will be solid plus. Sorry, I know this is not the forum where I would ask such question, but I always have appreciated the answers and advices I have got from you guys. Can you guide me to proper headset or some place where I can get this advice?? thanks guys!!
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    you want a girly color?, red is good, id get a red jawbone
    I just got the motorola s9 and really like it. I love it because its low profile and is a neutral color and goes with anything. Its also really comfy in my ear as opposed to some of the other headsets I've tried.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896 View Post
    I just got the motorola s9 and really like it. I love it because its low profile and is a neutral color and goes with anything. Its also really comfy in my ear as opposed to some of the other headsets I've tried.
    S9 is all good except its stereo headset, but I want to gift a mono-headset mainly for when she is driving and walking around mall and all routine stuff. Any other recommendations??
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    I love my Jawbone. The new Jawbone 2 is out. It's smaller and supposedly has even better noise cancellation. *BIG THUMBS UP*

Original Jawbone comes with 5 earpieces and 4 hooks (2 left, 2 right) for a custom fit. I would imagine the Jawbone 2 woule be similar.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html