Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Last edited by Jas O; 06/05/2008 at 08:32 AM.
    I am loving this device... even more so than the smaller 850. I like how it keeps (or it appears to be similar) the same keyboard.
    It does look pretty sweet. If ATT does not give me a monthly corporate discount with the iPhone because its the iPhone, I will just get this device and get a new 2-year contract with Sprint.
    A more detailed post is here with pricing info(and proper sourcing of those photos)lol:

http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/ru..._info_jul.html

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    2.1mp camera? Wow, that is sweet.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Anyone know if this will be Rev-A capable out of the box???

thanks.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    As usual we can count on you Mal for the full scoop!!!! Thanks!
    Ok,,,,, so September for Verizon,,,, I cant wait.
    hard to imagine in 2008 we cant get a more clear picture.......
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I have to buy this phone because I still got 1+ year left in my contract.

How much roughly would the real cost be without the rebate and sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I have to buy this phone because I still got 1+ year left in my contract.

How much roughly would the real cost be without the rebate and sign up?
    $75? I think that's how much you are entitled too after 1 year. Good thing my contract ends in September.
    I don't know if this is a new thought or old news, but i am sure that this device is the same size as a Centro. I know it was originally reported that this was wider than the centro or at least that the keyboard is wider, but after looking at these photos and reading the news about it being the same battery as the Centro I am sure they are the same size.

I know for some that would be bad, but I have a Centro and love the form factor. I am missing Wndows Mobile though. If this device is the same size as the Centro I am in love. Especially if they managed to make the keyboard any larger, but even if the keyboard is the same size I am still in love. I type great on my Centro and I definitely prefer narrow and thick like the Centro over slim and wide like the Moto Q.
    I have tried 3 different WM devices and never was happy. This one though is on my list when it ready to sell with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    I don't know if this is a new thought or old news, but i am sure that this device is the same size as a Centro. I know it was originally reported that this was wider than the centro or at least that the keyboard is wider, but after looking at these photos and reading the news about it being the same battery as the Centro I am sure they are the same size.

I know for some that would be bad, but I have a Centro and love the form factor. I am missing Wndows Mobile though. If this device is the same size as the Centro I am in love. Especially if they managed to make the keyboard any larger, but even if the keyboard is the same size I am still in love. I type great on my Centro and I definitely prefer narrow and thick like the Centro over slim and wide like the Moto Q.
    So you aren't sure? I'd hate for it to be as small as the Centro. Somewhere in between Centro and WX would be perfect... Or even WX width with Centro thickness is 100% ideal for me.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    It can be as small as the Centro just as long as the keypads are not off the same size. I have to use my fingernails to type on the Centro.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    It doesn't use the same type of keyboard as the Centro, it uses one like previous Treo's, so I doubt very much it's as small as the Centro width wise.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    this will nicely replace my 700p
    A.S.d.l.C
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwheeler View Post
    this will nicely replace my 700p
    i agree (755p). until android devices hit...
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    It doesn't use the same type of keyboard as the Centro, it uses one like previous Treo's, so I doubt very much it's as small as the Centro width wise.
    Have you held the device? It's obvious that the keys are laid out in the "smile" format like a Treo but that doesn't mean it's as wide as a Treo's. It would be nice if someone that has actually held the device could let us know if it's Centro-sized or somehing else.
    From Spec sheets (internally at Sprint I suppose), it is actually CENTRO THICK and WX HIGH & WIDE, as I had hoped for.

Good times.