1.    #1  
    I use ActiveSync to sync my Treo 700w to my PC (Dell Inspiron 9300).

My Treo was run-over this weekend by a huge SUV.....CRUSHED!!....a new one is on the way (thanks to asurion). However, I need access to my phone numbers in the interim.

Is there a way to view my contacts on my pc?
    If you use Outlook to sync your Treo and you sync contacts they'll be in Outlook.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the prompt feedback.

I do use outlook but I did not know that you could sync
    from the Treo to PC and PC to outlook.

How do I do this?

If not...is there a way without using outlook to browse my contacts. I am sure they are stored away in some file somewhere on the PC.

Thanks
    PureRide
    ActiveSync does it automatically. You just have to tell it to sync contacts.

And, no, there is no hidden contacts file of which I'm aware.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Use a backup program regularly.

If you didn't backup your contacts, sorry, they're gone.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    When your new device arrives, I would install either SPB Backup or Sprite immediately and set for frequent ( I'm set for every Mon @ 7AM) backups. You can also use Dashwire (free) for web enabled backups.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway