1.    #1  
    Don't know if this has been discussed before but I use my 700wx for work daily and often am on the road and need to text people. Does there exist any application that let's you talk into the phone and have it write it out in the text application?

thanks!
    You can use Jott.com. Sign up for free. Phone Jott and it translates your voice message to text. You can designate who gets the email. I've tested it repeatedly and been pleased with it's accuracy.

I use a Palm OS Treo so this has been a good solution for me. There's probably a more straightforward Windows way to do this.
    ill second that. i tried jott about a month or so. awesome service. really increidble that i left myself a long message and it sent me an email of the conversation, word for word.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    I've been looking for something just like this. I checked out SimulScribe, but got pounded w/ spam SMS not long after registering for the trial period. Hoping this works out better.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway