Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I've searched and can't find an answer to what is probably an obvious question.
    If I'm transferring a file via BT from my PC to my 700WX, what is the default destination folder on my Treo, and how can I change that to have it go to my storage card instead?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    The default folder will be "My Documents." I'm not entirely sure about how to make your card the default location. What I do is simply open my file management program (in my case Total Commander) and move it.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekCop View Post
    The default folder will be "My Documents." I'm not entirely sure about how to make your card the default location. What I do is simply open my file management program (in my case Total Commander) and move it.
    The problem is that the file is too large for my device memory- so I want to place it directly in storage.

Thanks anyway
    i use a program called moBlue. its default is MyDocuments but you can change it to wherever you want. how do you transfer without 3rd party software?
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Windows XP Bluetooth file transfer