1.    #1  
    A vertical scroll bars appearing on the left side... That would be the best!

Considering that more then 1/4 of the population is left handed... I think that this should be considered by the WM5 hack programmers.

Is it that complicated to do?

Imagine reading with a pen always blocking your view...
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by napnap View Post
    Considering that more then 1/4 of the population is left handed...
    I think your stat is way off (it should be more like 10% of the population), but yeah, great idea for lefties. There doesn't seem to be anything out there and that's too bad...
  3.    #3  
    You are right gimme5, I over did it on that figure.

The real stat is 13%, not 25% according to: http://www.left-at-the-start.com/statistics.html

One of the most established and accepted left handed statistics is that the population of left-hander’s is 13%. This varies slightly over time, but it is widely regarded as a true reflection.

Never the less, this would be a very appreciated hack. I put you to the test to use your left hand for a half an hour and browse the net... you'll see how annoying this can be.
    Last edited by napnap; 05/27/2008 at 06:15 PM.
    Not to dismiss your plight as a leftie, but why not just get a program that provides you with the ability to drag with your finger by touching the screen anywhere. I think Piscel browser provides this option. I know PIEPlus does, and I am pretty sure that SPB PocketBreeze does this.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you for your answer Larry, I tested FtouchfloSL beta version and it freezes my screen when it comes out of sleep mode. I wish this problem would be solved... but it seems I am running out of options.

I will search for the software you propose.

Best