Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    So just yesterday my keys on my 700wx started to spaz out. Some work ok, but others produce characters that aren't right. Most annoying is the center navigation d-pad or whatever you call it. The center button doesn't work at all, and the up and down only work right in some contexts, and in those contexts they can't be held down do keep scrolling up or down, they have to be hit multiple times. The phone hasn't experienced any physical trauma lately and the only thing I've installed for months is Skyfire, but that was at least a couple of weeks ago. I've reset the phone a number of times. I guess I'm going to eventually have to completely reset it and go from backup. Just hoping there are some other things to try before I go there. Has anyone had such an experience? Thanks!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    1) sorry on the lag 2) did you get this issue resolved?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    1) sorry on the lag 2) did you get this issue resolved?
    Sorry I didn't post an update. I ended up doing a hard reset which didn't solve the issue, so brought it into a Sprint store. They played with it for a minute before deciding there was some hardware issue, so they issued me a new phone, and I picked it up from the store a few days later. I have insurance so wasn't charged anything for the replacement.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    cool glad everything worked out
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Ive had this problem with two 700wx through Verizon... replaced both times as hardware issues.

.mz