1.    #1  
    I have looked everywhere and have been unable to find a thread - how does one access the "secret menu" on a Treo 700w. I believe some users call this "secret menu" the NAM menu. This should be an easy question.

Thanks to anyone that can help
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    If you don't know how to get there, its a good chance you don't need to be there..you definitely don't know what to do once you get there
  3.    #3  
    Hey Bootup - have you nothing better to do than put out inane dribble? It seems you are a very lonely person that has nothing better to do than waste people’s time.
    ##MSL

To get your MSL, call your carrier or extract it from NV (more reading to do)
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  5.    #5  
    thanks kocoman
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    what are you trying to do?? ##msl will only really allow you to program your MSID and MSL there are other menus like ##data but you need your msl to update your profile
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    typo ##msl will only really allow you to program your MSID and MDN*
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    I have a big problem and I need someone help-me.

My friend bought to me a Treo 700wx SPRINT (CDMA) with a phone number in EUA and forgot to unlock it and clear.
    I live in Brasil and the company VIVO cannot change the phone number because the Treo is looked.
    The VIVO (Brasilian Tel CO) dont know the code to change te phone number.
    How can I unlock it? Someone know the way to do? How I can change the phone number?
    The code VIVO is #*#000000 and send, then enter the NAN. Its dont work in Treo Sprint because it is all time in "roaming"
    I´m so very thanks if can help-me.
    Same for verizon its #*#000000
    Thanks!
    But dont works in Sprinter in Brasil.
    I try a lot of times!
    Do you know what is the Sprinter?
    Last edited by Praemium; 05/26/2008 at 08:49 PM.
    ##088098#
    Quote Originally Posted by petermeansrock View Post
    ##088098#
    The MSN is determined based on the ESN of the phone. In other words, by posting this MSN I can figure out what your ESN is.

There are several tools to figure out your MSN based on your ESN. I included one in the custom 6.0 ROM, or you can find it on PPCGeeks or XDA Devs.