Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This one I'm not putting on my blog, but I still would like credit if you crosspost this to a blog... Thanks to those that have mentioned the proper credits in the past!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    also I'll mention the prototype at least appears to be msm6800 chipset. and wifi is now confirmed as well.
    Last edited by shadowmite; 05/16/2008 at 12:20 PM.
    nice
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Thats pretty thin. Not the thinnest, but not disappointingly thick either. Is that about 16 mm?

Is that an IR port on the side there?

Surur
    looks like an IR slot at the top right..any news on the ringer switch?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #6  
    Its a prototype so this next info should be taken with some salt:

OS 5.2.1944
    ARM1136
    mem 101.53
  7. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Thanks Shadowmite, I've seen a few people suggest on various blogs that those pictures are of a protype a couple of versions ago and the final one looks significant different.

Know anything about this?
    is that a micro/mini sd slot or regular?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite View Post
    OS 5.2.1944
    Maybe I'm missing something but isn't this thing supposed to run WM, not POS?
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblerooski View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but isn't this thing supposed to run WM, not POS?
    No, the information is correct as is (at least for that particular unit). The OS reported on my 6800 is "CE OS 5.2.1629."
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    looks like an IR slot at the top right..any news on the ringer switch?
    I really hope they keep the ringer switch - its one of my favorite things on my 700w
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Thanks Shadowmite, I've seen a few people suggest on various blogs that those pictures are of a protype a couple of versions ago and the final one looks significant different.

Know anything about this?
    I really can't say, I speculate that it's most likely pretty close to the final design however if not the final itself.
    what kind of memory card slot does it have?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    looks like a mini to me.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2

Welp, thanks to miracle worker Shadowmite (check his site here), probably the most feared person by Palm right now, we have yet another shot of the 800w.

Thankfully, this once shows how thin/thick it is (we're leaning with think ourselves).

IR port is still there too.

Read more at http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/se...epth_shot.html
    is it out on the market now? shadowmite's pic seems to be real. it looks like a centro but in different color. do you happen to know who's going to the the carrie for this model?
    "If you bring forth what is within you, it will heal you. And if you do not bring forth what is within you, it will destroy you." (from the Gospel of St. Thomas)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    hopefully ATT is one of the carriers for this unit.
    "If you bring forth what is within you, it will heal you. And if you do not bring forth what is within you, it will destroy you." (from the Gospel of St. Thomas)
    Shadow -- merged this thread and broke the link you had posted to your site. sorry about that. New link is:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=164889
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HHSP_user View Post
    hopefully ATT is one of the carriers for this unit.
    They won't be of this model as it's CDMA Although there have been rumours of a simultaneous release of both CDMA and GSM models, but the GSM carrier mentioned was Vodafone.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast