1.    #1  
    So I've been thinking of switching from my Verizon 700p to a Treo 700,755(w) 800? maybe. I know that phones' not out yet more looking for thoughts about Palm vs. Windows mobile. who has switched? Why? how was it?

I use the calendar a lot, text, and email. I also to some stuff with docs.

Thanks for your thoughts

-E
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I am on the same page as you. I love my 755p and I have had a Palm since the Palm III days. My whole company is on Windows Mobile 700 wx's. We were in a meeting last week with a tech company and they literally laughed when I should them my Palm Device. So I purchased a Treo 700wx on Ebay for $40 and I am going to give it a try for 2 weeks. If I like, then I will tell the company to get me an 800 in July.

But If I don't like it, I will turn around and sell it back on ebay and see if I can get my money's worth.
    I have had a few WM devices and have continued to come back to the Palm OS. My next adventure will be with the 800W from Palm. Though the interface is not fancy, the Palm OS works well.

Ben
    I have a 700wx.. Palm OS isn't bad.. but I like my WM.. I had a Centro, may have kepted it, if it was a little bit bigger.

I sync all my info with MS outlook and plus with WM you get mobile office. I went from a Moto Q to a 700wx. But I think the 700wx is really easy to use.
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...
    This is my opinion. The 700P has better graphics and a better desktop. But the 700wx has a better operating system. I installed TomTom 6.75 on the 700P and the proformance was terrible. The proformance for 700wx is much better. I used a Scan disk Ultra 2GB memory card for both units. It seems like window mobile runs larger files better so in my opinion it is a better operating system, the Palm OS is a dinosaur and needs to be replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
    So I've been thinking of switching from my Verizon 700p to a Treo 700,755(w) 800? maybe. I know that phones' not out yet more looking for thoughts about Palm vs. Windows mobile. who has switched? Why? how was it?

I use the calendar a lot, text, and email. I also to some stuff with docs.

Thanks for your thoughts

-E
    My first palm was the pilot. I don't miss it one bit. WM is what palm os should have always been, but never was. Make the switch and give it a few weeks to get get used to it. You won't regret it.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I used a 650 for a long time, and before that a Samsung (forget the model) that used Palm's OS.

Recently I has the pleasure of using my 650 while waiting for a replacement 700wx.

I like POS, there are some great things about it. But WM just does so much....more....

I couldn't go back.