1.    #1  
    I uninstalled mini 4 and beta 4.1 in preperation to install the final version of 4.1. when I went to download it. they want to give me the unsigned version. I had the signed beta and much prefer it for the lack of permissions.
    How do I get the signed version?
    Also they say many bugs were fixed, but in the unsigned version the direct text input still does not work.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    this is the signed version of the final 4.1
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, appears to work. Any Idea when the direct text input will be fixed.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
    I installed Opera Mini for the 1st time with the final 4.1 release. I am unimpressed. Being asked for User Permission to get airtime is annoying. The full page view on sites like www.boston.com shows nothing but a bunch of boxes and squiggly line. When I zoom in then none of the images are displayed.

I was also expecting integration with my Blazer bookmarks. No Paste option into the address bar!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)