1.    #1  
    hey guys, Ive been having a really annoying problem with my 700wx the past week or so. When I plug it in, I have to wiggle the cord around to even get the charging light to come on, and it has been getting worse. Now, Even if I can get the light to come on and say its charging..it isnt. The battery does not gain any charge, and I am now stuck on 15% battery as I cannot get it to charge..

Im pretty sure it has something to due with the inside port you connect to charge, but I dont know what to do about it. Do you guys have any suggestions that I can try?

Thanks
    My old one was the same way to a certain extent. Bump the cable and it fell right out. It's poor design on Palm's part.

You could try seeing if your carrier will replace it. If you have insurance, it shouldn't cost you anything. Sprint replaced mine (albiet for a different reason) for $35 even though I didn't have insurance, calling it an "in store repair".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    My old one was the same way to a certain extent. Bump the cable and it fell right out. It's poor design on Palm's part.

You could try seeing if your carrier will replace it. If you have insurance, it shouldn't cost you anything. Sprint replaced mine (albiet for a different reason) for $35 even though I didn't have insurance, calling it an "in store repair".
    yeah, I might run up there..but since I didnt buy it through sprint or have insurance or anything of the like, Im not sure they will do anything