1.    #1  
    Heyas folks,

I was wondering if there is anyway I can upgrade my wm6 device (verizon xv6800) to wm6.1 I can't even determine if the software has been released by microsoft yet. I asked the store clerk (verizon) and she when it's available I can download it directly from Microsoft. Is there anyone that can help me, or guide me in the right direction? Any information is greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

sorry wrong forum
    Nobody is upgrading to WM 6.1 right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Nobody is upgrading to WM 6.1 right now.
    Wrong. People have been upgrading to WM61 for months. www.ppcgeeks.com
    nsxprime,

that's not really a fair statement, as flashing with hacked roms with beta /pre-release versions of WM 6.1 is hardly an adequate solution for the OP (who seems very new to ppcs). its fun for sport but has its risks too.

but technically speaking, there are very few "official" builds of wm 6.1 out right now.

to the OP: you'll just have to wait till your carrier decides to release the update, but it won't come from MS. If you want to explore doing hacked/custom roms, then you can start reading at ppcgeeks, but be prepared to spend some time reading.

otherwise just continue to hold on and watch sites like wmexperts for announcements of updates for your device if you want an "official" update.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Wrong. People have been upgrading to WM61 for months. www.ppcgeeks.com
    Thanks for linking me to a site I already have 300 posts on...