Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2070
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    thx

Earn Points and Purchase Items on Amazon!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i was wondering why i cant keep typing on a text that is longer than the 160 character limit. before on palmmessaging before the wm6.1 upgrade obviously, it would split the text into more than one message for example it would say 181 characters 2 messages, now it will not go past 160 characters, it just doesnt let u type anymore. O and by the way thanks again nightraven, this final release is much faster i feel than rc3.
    Last edited by ericks17; 12/12/2008 at 07:29 PM.
  3.    #1823  
    There is a registry key that needs to be changed. In the 800w forum it says which key needs to be changed (I was the one that posted it), it's in the reg key tweaks/hacks thread (linkied through the FAQ).

Maybe NightRaven can include that tweak in there.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    There is a registry key that needs to be changed. In the 800w forum it says which key needs to be changed (I was the one that posted it), it's in the reg key tweaks/hacks thread (linkied through the FAQ).

Maybe NightRaven can include that tweak in there.
    thx ebag that worked. while i was on that thread there was a tweak to enable videozoom, is this possible on the 700 wx? i did what the post said but no luck.
    Last edited by ericks17; 12/14/2008 at 10:06 PM.
  5.    #1825  
    No, the 700wx has a different camera, so you're limited there.
    For those that have installed the final release, how is it working out?
    Hey guys have tried the different roms on my 700wx and each time i get the same message Rom image not found on SD card. I've copies all 4 files plus the folder.

Any ideas?
    Did you format the card as FAT? I believe that's required. Are you sure you're using the right keystroke to initiate the upgrade? I've had no power here since the ice storm last Thursday night, or I'd look up the instructions. I'm running on a laptop only and not my main PC. Sorry.
    Hello Steve,

I made sure to format the card in fat 32...

Regarding the key stroke my understanding is to hardreset.... once the treo screen pops up remove the battery, place the memory card in and hold the volume up key. It then asks me if i want to upgrade and to press up if yes.

I do and then i get the error message i stated.

Sorry to hear about the storm.. i'm in miami and it's sunny down here
    I thought it had to be FAT, not FAT32. I remember that as it struck me as odd. You have nothing to lose to try it though.
    I'm an *****... just double checked and i was formatting in fat not fat 32... problem fixed.. thanks steve!
    So I had it backwards, but I had a feeling the formatting of the card was the issue. Doing the best I can with limited computer resources.
    Any idea when the updated kitchen will be released? And does it use the BuildOS GUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Any idea when the updated kitchen will be released? And does it use the BuildOS GUI?
    The updated kitchen is available at xda-developers.com. It does not use the PPCKitchens.org's BuildOS GUI.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=397134
    Anyone having any troubles with this ROM?

For some reason all of a sudden I am having to soft-reset multiple times per day. I am experiencing a lot of lock-ups, and today screen freezing...
    -Vetack
    VZW 700wx WM6.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetack View Post
    Anyone having any troubles with this ROM?

For some reason all of a sudden I am having to soft-reset multiple times per day. I am experiencing a lot of lock-ups, and today screen freezing...
    This is definitely the best one yet. I flashed to it lastnight and it runs much more smooth than the previous builds. Thanks NightRaven. Sadly enough though, I recently acquired the new HTC Touch Pro and will be switching to that
    --Alltel Treo 650--
    --Alltel Treo 700wx-- WM6.1
    --HTC Touch Pro--
    Quote Originally Posted by gthompson97 View Post
    This is definitely the best one yet. I flashed to it lastnight and it runs much more smooth than the previous builds. Thanks NightRaven. Sadly enough though, I recently acquired the new HTC Touch Pro and will be switching to that
    What were you running before 6.1? What did you think of the performance? I'm dying to try it, but was just waiting to hear what some of the folks who tried it thought.

Both NightRaven and Ebag did some really great work for the 700wx.
    Well, I gave it a shot last night. Very cool, I will say that. I liked some of the themes and stuff. But I did find the performance to be lagging vs WM6. I found 6 a bit slower than 5, but still ok, but 6.1 seems to be a bit of a hog. So while I thought it was excellent, I decided to go back to Verizon's WM6 ROM.

Again though, I can't say thanks enough to both of your guys for all the work you put into these projects for the benefit of everyone here.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Has any one reverted back to sprint stock successfully?
  20.    #1840  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thricemin View Post
    Has any one reverted back to sprint stock successfully?
    Instructions in the first post.